The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i don’t really get why they would make the tinkerer a woman

that stuff bugs me sometimes

and don’t come at me with that feminist stuff i though the antagonist in fallen order was done great
I think its just cuz its a different universe and that's been established by the comics when they made the Insomniac Spidey a thing when he crossed over in the comics.

The Into the Spiderverse Miles Morales had his Doc Ock be a woman and it worked.

Plus this Tinkerer is so radically different it already works. They wanted something established in the comics villain wise instead of creating a new villain. You can get away with it as long as it's an alt universe.

:lol: @ the multiple preorders just in case.

Got anywhere from 1500 to 2000 pending on ya card.

For the PS4, I did the same exact sites I did for the PS5. (WM, TGT, BB & Amazon)
Only Amazon & Best Buy actually fulfilled my order. Ended up helping my brother with the second one. So, i'm not relieved until they start to ship. Anything can happen. :ohwell:

In regards to the money, I'm not tripping. I'm blessed to say I got it if they all fulfill. There will always be a family member or friend or even an OG member in the thread who will need it, so i wont mind helping. :D

If not, I'll just sell them off to help cover my unit. Like I'm not worried at all.

PO

PS5 secured on Target!
Screenshot_20200917-174821.png

Last edited:
For the PS4, I did the same exact sites I did for the PS5. (WM, TGT, BB & Amazon)
Only Amazon & Best Buy actually fulfilled my order. Ended up helping my brother with the second one. So, i'm not relieved until they start to ship. Anything can happen. :ohwell:

In regards to the money, I'm not tripping. I'm blessed to say I got it if they all fulfill. There will always be a family member or friend or even an OG member in the thread who will need it, so i wont mind helping. :D

If not, I'll just sell them off to help cover my unit. Like I'm not worried at all.

PO
Wouldn't it be easier to just order on release day?

Caught the preorder from target lol. Being on NT prepared me for shock drops :lol:

I actually got a notification from CAG on Twitter. So if anyone wants to catch a preorder, I suggest you follow CAG on Twitter.

Caught the preorder from target lol. Being on NT prepared me for shock drops :lol:

I actually got a notification from CAG on Twitter. So if anyone wants to catch a preorder, I suggest you follow CAG on Twitter.

What's CAG? Link please. I was so close to getting through on target :frown:

No luck for me on the PS5..

Question, is the PlayStation website release only for people that got the email, or anyone can try to purchase it?

^ same. I don’t trust anything until I get that shipping notification like someone said earlier. I have 2 preorders so far for me and my bro. I’ll try to get a third and probably just oop it to someone in here if they all end up getting fulfilled.

i dont even trust my amazon order

hoping for a reup on bestbuy

I trust Amazon more than a regular retail option to keep the order valid. I am however in the same boat and wont count my blessings until they arrive lol.

I did have a sigh of relief when the page on Amazon loaded OOS because the stock was already cooked.

Back
Top Bottom