The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I pre-ordered a digital and a disc version and I am not sure what to keep. I haven't used a disc in years but the main reason for that is me and my brother share a PSN account so we basically could split the cost of any games 50/50 through Gamesharing. Anyone know if this is still possible with PS5? Because if it isn't then I'll probably go back to buying discs since they're on sale much more often than digital.

Is there a reason ps plus has dropped in price so much recently? $31 a year. It probably should of been that way for a long time but there any particular reason?

These are through 3rd party vendors. So they just do deals when randomly. I can't tell you why, but I'm not complaining. :lol:
Since the PS3, i cant even recall a time Sony has EVER priced it that low or close to it.

PO

These are through 3rd party vendors. So they just do deals when randomly. I can't tell you why, but I'm not complaining. :lol:
Since the PS3, i cant even recall a time Sony has EVER priced it that low or close to it.

PO

It's been $39.99 on Black Friday at times but yea, this is the cheapest I've ever seen it

Question:

Has there been any communication provided on whether the PS5 has to stand vertically?
Or can it be used horizontally?

Thanks.

PO

the only reason i can see people copping the digital is cuz its $100 cheaper... for me its not even an option cuz my internet connection sucks and just to download updates to a game it takes forever... plus i rather have the disc version so i can play my ps4 games there too

Finished work early so thought I’d stop by GameStop and try my luck. Big *** poster on the window saying no more preorders available. Smh. I appreciate they put that up though so I didn’t have to even get out the car.

On a positive note I stopped by my local sportsmans right after and they had a shelf full of fresh 9MM. 4 boxes per customer so I got 200 rounds. For all my 2A’rs we know that’s literally gold right now. So I got that going for me:lol:

the only reason i can see people copping the digital is cuz its $100 cheaper... for me its not even an option cuz my internet connection sucks and just to download updates to a game it takes forever... plus i rather have the disc version so i can play my ps4 games there too

gotta get that wifi 6.
only reason I went with the disk version is for the limited editions and steel books that will come out. 80% of my games will be downloaded but I like having the option :lol:

EiIxlRqXgAEaUXw

EiIxozMXgAYibam

EiIxqKtXkAAHWbF

1600369430769.png

Back
Top Bottom