The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is there a reason ps plus has dropped in price so much recently? $31 a year. It probably should of been that way for a long time but there any particular reason?

It was even better the first 2 years of this gen. PS+ on Black Friday was $19.99 for 1 year

Last edited:
im getting a disk version just because it plays blu-ray movies now

i only have an xbox for that very reason because the ps4 stupidly didnt play 4k blu-rays but now i can get rid of the xbox

Last edited:
those charges going to drop right now anyways but it will be on there again once it ships lol... i dont get it but to each their own
It annoys me.

Some online transactions do this with regular purchases. I'll see the pending deduction in my statement and then see it again when it ships have me thinking I got charged twice.

Standard edition for me.

You get the choice of both digital and disc in one. Also, once I finish a game I never go back and play it unless it's GoW or Uncharted. Would never buy a sports game digital because those come out every year anyway.

Digital version for me.
PS4 was the start of digital purchases beginning with RDR2.
It's so clutch to be able to preload, then again I also have amazing internet.
The only physical games I own are 2k20 and HZD, the latter which I have no doubt will be in that PS+ collection group. I also have an all digital movie collection. Only physical media I own and will always own is my vinyl collection

The only wildcard is that I'll definitely have to pay attention to games I'm on the fence about, since I can't return them, even then though, If it isn't a DAY 1(HZD FW, GOW2, GT7 etc) I won't mind waiting for a sale, especially since I'm a one game at a time person and anytime I take breaks from a main game I'll usually just play something light, like 2k, GT, or UC4 multiplayer.

Gotta figure out to do with the PS4, will most likely trade it in for PSN money at gamestop. Thought about Jailbreaking it, but there isn't a point and I still have my JB PS3

EiJMNz4WoBc4rHx.jpg

What makes you think that?
I think alot of people have other priorities besides buying a game system at this moment of time. The only way I see shortages happening would be because of different practices when it comes to supply chain and shipping restraints so it's essentially an "artificial shortage" when in reality, it's companies adjusting to new safety measures. Even in that scenario, stock will eventually start ramping up on the process streamlines.

The fact that the first 6 months of the PS5’s life cycle will be primarily comprised of PS4 games may be Sony’s way of cushioning the blow on what could be “limited availability” for the PS5 within that time.
6 months???
:lol:
they said 4 years

i don’t really get why they would make the tinkerer a woman

that stuff bugs me sometimes

and don’t come at me with that feminist stuff i though the antagonist in fallen order was done great

Back
Top Bottom