The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

GamePass is flames.

That last line is funny. Can't wait for them to come to gamepass. Deathloop is something I really wanted.

Cool, maybe now they can upgrade that trash *** engine they've been using for the past 15 ****ing years.

I don't even know what this changes, I don't believe for a second that Elder Scrolls/FO/StarField won't come to PS5.

Bethesda head seemingly confirmed that they will not be releasing games exclusively on Xbox

Like our original partnership, this one is about more than one system or one screen. We share a deep belief in the fundamental power of games, in their ability to connect, empower, and bring joy. And a belief we should bring that to everyone - regardless of who you are, where you live, or what you play on. Regardless of the screen size, the controller, or your ability to even use one.

Regardless, incredible get for Microsoft. Bethesda games on Game pass day one.. :wow:

we’ll see. but I can’t see them releasing everything multipatfrom. Some of those games are console sellers.

And Sony sells the most consoles.

MS ain't dumb, all those major titles will be on PS5.

Deathloop is a damn PS5 timed exclusive and I doubt this deal even changes that, :lol:

Bethesda head seemingly confirmed that they will not be releasing games exclusively on Xbox

Regardless, incredible get for Microsoft. Bethesda games on Game pass day one.. :wow:
Nah that's a thinly veil shoutout to xcloud. /s

Some people are big mad about this :lol:

I find it exciting :smokin Honestly felt like this Gen was going to be similar to the PS2 Era with Sony completely dominating. This won't stop Sony from having the vast majority of marketshare, but it will definitely keep Sony on their toes and force them to keep making genre defining games.

And having all those games on Gamepass..man. I literally don't see myself ever having to buy a game on the XSX. Win win for gamers imo.

Don't forget MS owns Minecraft and that is still on other platforms.

Bethesda/Zenimax would improve the value proposition for GamePass definitely but can they afford to skip out on PS5. We'll have to wait and see.

What I think will happen is, a few games will release on the PS5 but at a much later date. They will get the GamePass and normal sales from each title first before even thinking about PS5.

And Sony sells the most consoles.

MS ain't dumb, all those major titles will be on PS5.

Deathloop is a damn PS5 timed exclusive and I doubt this deal even changes that, :lol:

probably not immediately but dlc and if the ip is successful sequels could be exclusive. the point is microsoft now has the option to release any bethseda project however they want.

giphy.gif

Me looking at all y'all fools that bragged that Xbox has no games. Told y'all the yoppa was gonna sing eventually.

In Phil we trust :smokin

I could see some properties staying multiplatform (ES, Fallout) while smaller titles become exclusives (Dishonored, Prey)

I could see some properties staying multiplatform (ES, Fallout) while smaller titles become exclusives (Dishonored, Prey)
Yea I don't think it was necessarily an exclusive oriented move, not with that amount of money in play :lol:. More for going all in on game pass than anything which this acquisition is gonna be massive for.

Pretty sure the high profile AAA Bethesda series won't be exclusive but the lesser known ones might.

Back
Top Bottom