The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1600699308594.png

I'll believe it when I see it that those games will be exclusives.

Wolfenstein franchise would be huge, though

They will be exclusives I think but it will be very interesting to see how it plays out.
Can Gamepass alone be profitable and pay for all these studios or would they need to release these games on PS5 as well to recoup some of the cost.
Steam is big but PC also has gamepass so sales on there might not be as big.

I have a feeling its not over yet. MS now doing what they should have done years ago and will be opening up the check book even more.

Oh what a battle we have on our hands. More acquisitions are coming as well. I don't think MS are done just yet.

They just need to make sure they stick to Western Studios :lol:

Gamepass is taking a loss. They've already stated that. I'm pretty sure they're okay with that for now. Once they get a certain number of people, I'm sure they will tweak the prices slowly.

One thing others have brought up are that Obsidian and Bethesda are now sister studios.

Fallout New Vegas 2 :sick: :nthat:

While i agree that many of these titles will remain multiplat, every title sold is money in M$'s pocket.

For return on investment of 7.5 billion, they are going to need every single sale.

cant have gamepass if you don't have a xbox (or pc) some of those games will be exclusive even if timed to sell consoles and subscriptions

I don't think Sony needs to do something like this. I could see them buying another studio, or maybe acquiring an IP like MGS, but not a publisher. Sony already has a well established amount of first party studios.

Take two would be a nice counter
Take Two would cost way more that 7.5 billion. Closer to 20.

Back
Top Bottom