-Crash Nitro Team Racing
-GTA IV complete edition
-Tomb Raider definitive edition
-Rise of Tomb Raider
-LA Noire
-Days Gone
-Ratachet & Clank PS4
-God Of War PS4

Got $280 in store credit from GS and yeah I got the the GS pro reward membership which is $14 a year and kicks in another 10% for trade on credit. GS right now is only doing store credit and no cash value for trade ins anyways. I checked with Best Buy first and after they scanned all my games for trade with in didn’t cone close to half what GS offered.

Don't have a PC to play among us, but have watched people on twitch/youtube play it for like the past 2 weeks. **** is funny as hell to watch honestly. I've been watching DrLupo/courage/marcel etc...****s so funny

Don't have a PC to play among us, but have watched people on twitch/youtube play it for like the past 2 weeks. **** is funny as hell to watch honestly. I've been watching DrLupo/courage/marcel etc...****s so funny
Its free on mobile and it has cross play.

Traded in:

-Uncharted 4
-Control
-Star wars Jedi Fallen Order
-DMC 5
-DMC HD Collection
-GTA V
-Bioshocok HD Remastered Collection
-The Last Guardian
-The Last Of Us Remastered
-Red Dead Dead Redemption II
-Resident Evil 2 Remastered
-Crash HD Collection
-Crash Nitro Team Racing
-GTA IV complete edition
-Tomb Raider definitive edition
-Rise of Tomb Raider
-LA Noire
-Days Gone
-Ratachet & Clank PS4
-God Of War PS4

Got $280 in store credit from GS and yeah I got the the GS pro reward membership which is $14 a year and kicks in another 10% for trade on credit. GS right now is only doing store credit and no cash value for trade ins anyways. I checked with Best Buy first and after they scanned all my games for trade with in didn’t cone close to half what GS offered.
I recently traded in some stuff too and got about $200 :smokin

I’m thinking about selling in my ps4 pro. Get like $250 hopefully...

but will only do it if all tHe games I have are backwards compatible... I saw the list that said top 100 ps4 games will def be compatible. But what about other games?

Back
Top Bottom