The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

seeing alot of hands on videos with the XBSX on youtube popping up. Wonder when sony will start sending out some kits to some youtubers to play around with....

What did you play this past week?

Finished the main story in squadrons and for $40 I got my money’s worth. Good game. Booted up Arkham asylum today got up to ivy and croc will finish it next weekend.

finishing up my 2nd play through on RDR2 on the 2nd Epilogue.
Did this one without using any type of shops whatsoever, everything I had was eitherpicked, crafted or looted off of dead bodies, lol the game surprising gives you A LOT. I aslo didn't cut my hair the entire time.
I was also as dishonorable as I could be.

What’s game boost...

When the full power of the PS5 is used to boost a PS4's game performance so that it runs better than it does on PS4.

seeing alot of hands on videos with the XBSX on youtube popping up. Wonder when sony will start sending out some kits to some youtubers to play around with....

Yea, this whole phase has been MS going first with Sony going after. It's actually helped Sony build up anticipation and hype but it's annoying having to wait for info.
The teardown video is approaching 8 Million views in 4 days so the thirst is real.

We're a month away so I would guess the consoles are getting sent out to reviewers with an NDA. Then once the UI is revealed, they can start showing off the features.

What did you play this past week?

Finished the main story in squadrons and for $40 I got my money’s worth. Good game. Booted up Arkham asylum today got up to ivy and croc will finish it next weekend.

Tried out my new load cell pedals on the race rig.

Shaved 4.5s off my ring record on Gran Turismo Sport with no adjustments made to them yet. Great investment.

Are the controls for squadron all DS4?

Tried Vampyr.

Game looks more ps3 than anything.

Reminded me of how bad Asseto Corsa looks.

The physics and sound in Corsa are super legit, tho.

sign up for a free target debit card (purchases come out of your checking account)
receive a free $40 promo code
Screenshot 2020-10-10 103650.jpg

$31.73 PS5 Controller :pimp:
Screenshot 2020-10-10 103715.jpg

did they email the code? Signed up and got nothing

Tried out my new load cell pedals on the race rig.

Shaved 4.5s off my ring record on Gran Turismo Sport with no adjustments made to them yet. Great investment.

Are the controls for squadron all DS4?

ds4 in vr couldn't bring myself to purchase a thurstmaster 4 for just squadrons as much as I wanted the full experience.

its crazy, the entirety of this group made one new game this generation

gone are the ps2 days

Right?!?! I had no idea that Rockstar had this many studios under its umbrella... I thought they had two teams. Different studios worked on GTAV and RDR2?!?!?! What have they been doing the last 10 years??? Seriously. I'm legitimately shocked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom