The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Screenshot_20201009_195740.jpg

Really? I see them going for really good prices.

Jason is annoying as hell. I legit can’t stand even reading or hearing about anything he reports on. Dude always trying to **** on somebody :smh:

Well BC was mentioned in March but I guess it wasn't messaged properly so now they're going over the top.

I too was wandering what's the point with this and ND's tweets when Ghosts is bringing updates.

Tired of all this crying about crunch, you know what you're getting yourself into when you work for a company that creates great games.

If you want 40 hour weeks and have your name attached to trash games, go work for EA.

It's funny cause EA crunches for those ****ty games.

Let's call it what it is, poor Management. Project Management has to make better timelines for deliverables and watch for feature creep.

sign up for a free target debit card (purchases come out of your checking account)
receive a free $40 promo code
Screenshot 2020-10-10 103650.jpg

$31.73 PS5 Controller :pimp:
Screenshot 2020-10-10 103715.jpg

Good looks. Will probably use this for Miles or COD. Still trying to sell my sealed goty spidey ps4.

The UI's success for me, completely hinders on if I can take any streaming app tile and just put it right on the front page and access it.
If I have to go to 2-3 pages to get to netflix, I literally don't care what else the UI does, it will be a failure in my eyes.

lol, and don't you dare tell me buying that remote with the netflix button is the solution

The UI's success for me, completely hinders on if I can take any streaming app tile and just put it right on the front page and access it.
If I have to go to 2-3 pages to get to netflix, I literally don't care what else the UI does, it will be a failure in my eyes.

lol, and don't you dare tell me buying that remote with the netflix button is the solution

nah, some non-gaming app aint gonna determine **** for the UI :lol:

You don't have a smart TV? I personally only use my PS4 to play games and use my TV for everything else.

You don't have a smart TV? I personally only use my PS4 to play games and use my TV for everything else.

No, I'm looking to upgrade though with whatever works best with the PS5, so it'd be cool I guess to use the system or the TV itself as an all in one for everything.

Back
Top Bottom