The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was going to keep waiting for the price to possibly get cheaper closer to Black Friday sales but I dont know if I can wait LOL. A few hundred in sales or play with my PS5 the day I get it...?
>D
Best Buy is doing a price guarantee where if the price of the tv drops from where it is now, you'll get the difference refunded. I'm betting these go on steep sale on 12/1 :lol:

Best Buy is doing a price guarantee where if the price of the tv drops from where it is now, you'll get the difference refunded. I'm betting these go on steep sale on 12/1 :lol:
LOL guaranteed. The real question is how much did last years version drop around that time? If its significant then... I still prolly wont be able to wait LOL

1300. The Q80 was going for 1200. Said **** it and splurged that extra 100 :lol:
Just curious...did the have the sony x900h at your bestbuy? They don't have it on display in mine to try to compare that and the Q90. I have a bestbuy CC and they doing 0% for 24 months so I'm debating on just going all out too :lol:

Just curious...did the have the sony x900h at your bestbuy? They don't have it on display in mine to try to compare that and the Q90. I have a bestbuy CC and they doing 0% for 24 months so I'm debating on just going all out too :lol:
Only 1 bb has the X900 in stock in my area. Didnt even bother driving out there, and I'm also a Samsung fanboy.

I got a 2015 samsung tv will it work with the ps5 or I have to get a new tv?

You will be fine. You wont receive many of the advantages the PS5 offers if your TV doesnt have the specs (refresh rate, resolution, ect) but it will absolutely work, and more than likely be pretty dang good.

I got a monetized YT channel. Not much, few cents a view if that. Didn't see any real money until one of my videos went viral and got a couple million views

Is it a video game channel? Or just random?

That said, do we have any thread regulars that post content on Youtube or Twitch? I tend to toss video up in the background while I work so Id be interested to see.

Back
Top Bottom