The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1603960547783.png

46 Trophies for Astro Bot.
UI looks really clean in this pic.

Interesting that they mentioned the gyro also seems better than on DS4.
Gyro aiming might become more popular this gen.

Man everyone is gushing about the Dualsense.
Even GiantBomb who always struck me as jaded and depressed on most things really like it :lol:

GT7 is gonna be :wow:.

I pre ordered 4 day 1 from the four major stores and the only that’s showing delayed is target

Stop playing GT7 won't even touch the updated Forza 7 on Series X let alone Forza 8

GT has not been better than one Forza game since the first one came out. I will say it one more time - the creation of Forza absolutely EXPOSED GT.

And yes I am upset because I was a die hard fan and it got to the point where I was straight up lying to myself.

my apologies :lol:

Hopefully not true but folks are saying Sony is announcing a delay on 11/5. If you're picking up your PS5 in store then you might not be getting it on release date. Not confirmed and I don't know how long the delay is supposed to be. Just what I heard. I'm passed if true. Took 5 days off :smh:

Hopefully not true but folks are saying Sony is announcing a delay on 11/5. If you're picking up your PS5 in store then you might not be getting it on release date. Not confirmed and I don't know how long the delay is supposed to be. Just what I heard. I'm passed if true. Took 5 days off :smh:
A delay? If they can send Greg Miller a PS5, they damn sure can send one to Ricky!

Sounds like BS. Probably some trolls trying to get to folks a week before it comes out.

Why would Sony announce a date to announce a delay?

We’ve seen PS5’s in warehouses ready to be shipped. Hope it’s not true. Had that whole weekend planned around release. Would be horrible business for Sony considering how anticipated the PS5 is

I took the 12th off..... but if it’s 5 days on the 17th i’m already off so won’t be too bad

Stop playing GT7 won't even touch the updated Forza 7 on Series X let alone Forza 8

GT has not been better than one Forza game since the first one came out. I will say it one more time - the creation of Forza absolutely EXPOSED GT.

And yes I am upset because I was a die hard fan and it got to the point where I was straight up lying to myself.

my apologies :lol:

:lol:

Forza that didn't even get dynamic weather or time of day until it's latest entry while GT5 on the PS3 had it.

GT Sport's online play is much better than Forza with the driver and sportsmanship rating. More like SIM racing than Burnout Paradise.
Graphics and lighting is also much better on GT and best of all GT has VR.

That's not to say Forza is a bad game but exposed. c'mon.
Forza Motorsports has an internal battle been relevant with Horizon stealing it's thunder.

With the power of these new consoles, I'm expecting big things for both games that current gen couldn't even dream of.

Sucks for the wheel-users though cuz the ultimate GT experience is still with a wheel. As cool as these haptic functions are, I'll probably never use it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Man, if you have a wheel you're already way ahead of the game for a SIM racer :lol:

"PS+ Free Monthly Games are terrible!"

I present to you this:

1603984027698.png

They should just stop GWG and tell people to get Gamepass instead. Like what is the point of it now if this is what you're giving people.

:lol:

Forza that didn't even get dynamic weather or time of day until it's latest entry while GT5 on the PS3 had it.

GT Sport's online play is much better than Forza with the driver and sportsmanship rating. More like SIM racing than Burnout Paradise.
Graphics and lighting is also much better on GT and best of all GT has VR.

That's not to say Forza is a bad game but exposed. c'mon.
Forza Motorsports has an internal battle been relevant with Horizon stealing it's thunder.

With the power of these new consoles, I'm expecting big things for both games that current gen couldn't even dream of.

GTS has a ton of great features but Forza has Yas Marina so I'll call it a tie :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom