The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Found something to cover my workload for the week.

Computer Drinking GIF - Computer Drinking Bird GIFs

If you guys don't have a pre order locked down.

I'd be up at midnight checking Target, BB, Walmart, and GS websites for the random few available in store pick ups. Heck if you live in a area where 2 or 3 stores are in the same shopping center or mall midas well drive out there early Thursday morning and watch all stores apps on your iphone or android phone.

Last edited:
Excited as i should be for my pre orders but honestly,
Nothjngs blown me away yet.

this next gen is a bit blah to me 😢 .. demon souls looks interesting although its a remake.

And thats about it.. for me personally 💔

how long before the really good blockbuster games are released. ☹🥺🥺

Ps i feel avengers shouldve been saved for this next gen 1st release. 💯💯💯💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

All of the buzz surrounding that game along with next gen console. Would've been the ultimate console / game combo to have. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

instead we have spiderman dlc 💔 maybe im not understanding it correctly, but is it not just another remake with included dlc. Not sure ..

Done with the rant, much love and success next gen console hunting 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 #koudieluvvvv

My workload dips significantly after Election Day and was finally able to cop a headset through playstation direct yesterday as well.

Just hoping for some update on my shipping info from Target within the next couple of days.

Body is ready.

There's just something nice about that setup.

In other news, next embargo date is this Friday so we should get a blowout.

Gives me an opportunity to focus on doing actual work this week. :lol:

The pattern on the thumbsticks looks like the engine cover on the W11. :lol:

It actually does.
Just needs a red one somewhere for Niki :lol:

Back
Top Bottom