The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

From the video posted, it said that the headset had to be plugged into the DualSense. I’m wondering if a wireless headset can be configured to work with the 3D Audio (Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless Stereo).

Looks like it's compatible with the PS4, so you should be good.

It works with a USB connector just like the Pulse Headset.

Man Nawghty went OFF :lol:

Saying that he was pulling receipts is an understatement

If by receipts you mean literally cyber stalked my profile looking for anything and could only comment on how I spend money on Supreme LOL.
I didnt even want it to escalate that far, I just expressed my opinion on a corny joke he had about BLM. Not a bid deal IMO. legit forgot about it lol.

If by receipts you mean literally cyber stalked my profile looking for anything and could only comment on how I spend money on Supreme LOL.
I didnt even want it to escalate that far, I just expressed my opinion on a corny joke he had about BLM. Not a bid deal IMO. legit forgot about it lol.

So you wanna talk about this election?

kidding :lol:

e0thqbv.jpg

Accolades 🤔

NH is soft as cotton in real life. All that gun talk is bravado from being constantly defecated on by his wife and his wife's family.

Thinking about canceling my preorder of COD and 2k from BestBuy to take advantage of the Target deal next week

target-buy-one-get-one-games.jpg

target-buy-one-get-one-games-2-1024x768.jpg

Same but I don't think the 1st party titles are included and I want the Mamba edition of 2K21 for PS5 which they don't have listed right now. Wonder if Amazon is going to match?

Didn't they announce that God Fall would be free w/ PS + or am I trippin?
Probably thinking of Destruction All Stars.

On the 3D Audio headphones... So you CAN use any headset? I was gonna pick up the TB 700 Gen 2 but got the Pulse 3D instead because I thought I read those would be the ones supporting the 3D Audio.

Annnnnnnybody got a camera adapter ship notification from Sony???? Still lowkey pissed the new camera is not compatible with VR... that ish is dumb af.

How the F can the "new" camera not read light positioning?

/rant

Back
Top Bottom