The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anybody play Tsushima Legends? I need people to play the raid with me. Add me, my PSN is Armandojf33.

So on the Target Buy 2 Get 1 free deal are the Sony exclusives: Spiderman MM, Demon Souls, Sackboy excluded ?

question for you guys.

ive never copped a console at launch. Is it worth waiting for any potential hardware issues to be worked out or is quality control usually fine with the first run of systems?

I personally never had a problem but there's been plenty of people that have

You can always get an extended warranty before the year they give you is up

Tried the Pulse 3D headset with 2k20, sounded really good for the price.
Might run some TPP later tonight using them.

Pretty hyped for tomorrow, hope it really is just a floodgate of news

Earlier my BB Xbox order switched from pre-ordered to preparing for pick up on Tuesday, hopefully my PS5 order switches by the weekend.

Still no update on my 6pm Walmart order :ohwell:

LOL I got him in the NT Secret Santa a couple of years back, I ended up getting him some Zelda game on DS or whatever. Made me feel good, when he was really into his present lol

He was good folks, people just let him get under their skin, granted he was a habitual button pusher :lol:

He did lowkey go off on dude in here though, though I didn't think it was ban worthy but I may of missed a post or 2 that might've put it over

It's the internet and we're all adults, no reason to ban anyone unless it's some racist stuff or children being attacked.

Back
Top Bottom