The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You don't have to play them to really understand the story but there are some call backs to the older games although very minor do add to the experience if you've played the last 3. If I were you I'd play UC collection first anyways since they are all great games

Thanks I'll have to check them out. The graphics on 4 look amazing.

Thank you and I appreciate you guys keeping it civil in here without spoiler talk.  I feel like i can't even enter the GoT thread or movie (particularly marvel) threads before watching the latest ep or watching the movie.

One of the Easter Eggs is spoiled a few pages back but other than that it's pretty good.

I want to discuss the game, but don't want to spoil it for anyone. 
laugh.gif

One thing that isn't spoilery at all is the pirate Avery. Having watched the "To Make a Murderer" doc I always had Steve Avery's face with an eyepatch in my mind when they were talking about him. 

Just beat it. Amazing experience.
On Chapter 10 myself.

In your opinion, how does this stack up compared to The Last of Us as an "experience?"
Been thinking about this since this morning. The edge goes to TLoU for me, but only by a slight margin. Where TLoU is a 10, this is a 9.5

It's such a personal opinion too; I can absolutely see someone liking UC4 more. The tone and atmospheres are so different. 

Once everyone is done I can expound on why, but the issues I had were fairly minor.

I will say I can't wait to jump in and play it again. Probably tonight. 

I think the MP in TLoU is much better than UC4, but I would guess I am in the minority on that opinion. And it really doesn't effect how I feel about the game.

Overall, it's one of those MUST play games that only come out every few years. 

Last edited:

Been thinking about this since this morning. The edge goes to TLoU for me, but only by a slight margin. Where TLoU is a 10, this is a 9.5

It's such a personal opinion too; I can absolutely see someone liking UC4 more. The tone and atmospheres are so different. 

Once everyone is done I can expound on why, but the issues I had were fairly minor.

I will say I can't wait to jump in and play it again. Probably tonight. 

I think the MP in TLoU is much better than UC4, but I would guess I am in the minority on that opinion. And it really doesn't effect how I feel about the game.

Overall, it's one of those MUST play games that only come out every few years. 
i think its hard to compare either games to each other since they both do things differently. have you been able to access MP on UC4? every time i try to it says an error and that my NAT Code isn't a 1, 2, or 3. its really weird

Last edited:

I don't think you're in the minority because TLoU MP takes a hot steamy dump on U4 MP.

Then again, I guess that means nothing, maybe we're both in the minority, :lol:

I hear people complaining about U4 MP every time I play a match, tho.

TLoU MP is so underrated, man, that **** was amazing.

I don't know why they took crafting out and added all this magic trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely unnecessary.
i think its hard to compare either games to each other since they both do things differently. have you been able to access MP on UC4? every time i try to it says an error and that my NAT Code isn't a 1, 2, or 3. its really weird
Yea I played 4 or 5 matches last night. No issues on my end.

I haven't played UC3 yet but wanna play UC4 so bad. Should I skip UC3??
IMO, play them in chronological order.  Story-wise, so far, they're separate, but you learn more about the relationships between the characters.  That's part of the experience. 

I don't think you're in the minority because TLoU MP takes a hot steamy dump on U4 MP.

Then again, I guess that means nothing, maybe we're both in the minority, :lol:

I hear people complaining about U4 MP every time I play a match, tho.

TLoU MP is so underrated, man, that **** was amazing.

TLOU multiplayer was amazing. I loved the pace. You get a real stalking/being stalked vibe, and the extremely viable melee combat was very visceral. Plus, teammwork almost always prevails. Love that multiplayer.

TLOU multiplayer was amazing. I loved the pace. You get a real stalking/being stalked vibe, and the extremely viable melee combat was very visceral. Plus, teammwork almost always prevails. Love that multiplayer.
Uncharted 4's fast paced action packed multiplayer is a nice counter weight to TLOU's slow paced tactical MP. The MP in TLOU was great, but it was mad annoying not to know if your opponent had a molotov cocktail or not. Seemed like such a gamble sometimes to confront someone.

I've noticed that the US and European Special Editions of Uncharted 4 are different.

I stopped at Chapter 17 for the night. Amazing.

Now my wife is playing trying to catch up to where I'm at.

Last edited:
Yo, do I need PS+ to play the UC4 campaign? Haven't played anything in a long *** minute and forgot my subscription expired months ago smh.

Back
Top Bottom