The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Me and @shottadru was talking about this in party chat earlier. I think MS just needs a great new IP to launch with Scorpio. They need something fresh that isn't Gears, Halo or Forza but also targets the interest of gamers today. Losing Scalebound was unfortunate for them but they need something new.

MS exclusives never really grabbed me even in their heyday. It just had the social aspect for me since my friends had 360

Does the subscription derail the 360 BC program? They were putting in work on that

Last edited:
What were you getting done?

Looking at insulating my garage, dry-walling, and installing a radiant heater this summer. Not excited to see what that bill is going to look like. 

Mancave..small room..but drywall/Insulation all 4 walls/laminate hardwood floors/paint..trim..also stained the trim..it took forever because only worked on it on the weekends ..also installed a brand new window..

Next week it should be complete..getting brand new furniture on Saturday..and Sunday getting a 4K TV/mount..and done hopefully..cannot wait this was long overdue..spent $$$$ went to Home Depot about 10 times still need to go there at least one more time for the finishing touches

Can't wait to move out of this annoying *** apartment with annoying *** neighbors, so I can get a proper mancave :pimp:

Really? Now that you say that I think I remember you saying that a couple months ago.

What sold you on it? I have a friend who has been pushing me to jump to PC but I just dont want to make another big investment. I can justify the 4KTV to my wife (kind of). A new PC rig..... ehhh probably not. :lol:  

The limitations of consoles when it comes to graphics frame rate and mods have more to do with it than anything else

It is def costly tho lol

Last edited:
Anyone in here beat Horizon yet?

Please tell me I got to kill this hatin' *** ***** Resh, was so happy to see Bast get put down.

something was bugging me about nioh and i couldn't put my finger on it

one of the things that i love about ds/bb is that theres so much variety when it comes to enemies; it's cool (until you get merked by the same one mad times) when you get to a new area and there's a whole new set to fight and figure out

niohs designs are ok but if theres more than 20 different common enemies id be shocked

it certainly doesnt stop me from enjoying it b/c i love the game but it bums me out a little to be fighting the same enemy types 70+ hrs. in as i did when i first started, just w/ more robust stats

I am about level 50 in NIOH and I am gonna tell you right now that it isn't better than DS & BB.

It is a 9/10 though.

Still need to pick up

BF1
TLG
Nioh
Horizon

Waiting for

Nier
Mlb 17
Yooka Laylee

Current Backlog

Witcher 3
Bloodborne
Unravel
Song Of The Deep
Until Dawn
Evil Within
SF5

Sooooo many games, sooo little time :smh:

Still need to pick up

BF1
TLG
Nioh
Horizon

Waiting for

Nier
Mlb 17
Yooka Laylee

Current Backlog

Witcher 3
Bloodborne
Unravel
Song Of The Deep
Until Dawn
Evil Within
SF5

Sooooo many games, sooo little time
mean.gif
Song of the Deep and Unravel you can beat pretty quickly. 

Do you guys keep ur system boxes?

I have my PS3 and PS4 boxes in my closet wondering if I should toss them

I kept my PS2 box forever. Idk when I got rid of it, but I know I was salty. Still have my first PS3 box in my closet at my mom's. Got rid of my PS4 box after I graduated college. Wish I kept all of them, especially my PS2 box 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom