The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Where can I find a good one?

How much do they usually go for?
nthat.gif

I need to STAY away from every Target store near me with this Buy 2 get 1 free promo that's going on right now. Or else I'm going to walk out with HZD, Nioh, and either Nier Automata or Overwatch :lol:

I started copying and transfering games from my main internal PS4 hdd to my external last night and right now my back log is:

-Uncharted 4
-The Last Guardian
-Bloodborne
-Ratchet & Clank PS4
-Dishonored 1 & 2
-The Order 1886
-Hitman episode 2 to 6
-Lego: Star Wars Force Awakens
-Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition

And I still spend time on MLB 16 The Show in RTTS

:lol:

Last edited:

You convinced me. Final Fantasy isn't good. :lol:

Psyched to play event planner for high school kids. 

You didn't need convincing.

We both know that FF hasn't been great since we were actually planning events as high school kids.

Naw, WE don't know anything. Persona is a niche franchise that does what it sets out to do very well. Final Fantasy has entered and stayed in the pop culture lexicon.

You don't enjoy FF; I do. Let's leave it at that.

:lol:

Alright NT fam...

I am actually embarrassed to post this..

So going through my backlog again. I totally forgot how busy I was last holiday season and how I left the US for 3 the weeks to visit my parents who are retired in the Philippines.

So I forgot that I had pre ordered the collectors edition of The Last Guardian. Yes it's now March and I'm just opening it and unboxing it :lol:. You all might be wondering how this happens. Well the answer is I came back in late December from PI and then 2 weeks later in early January I was gone for a week in Orlando visiting a friend and also was there for Disneyworld marathon weekend.

Anyways after opening this collectors edition for this game I can honestly say it was worth the extra money. The detail is deep and nice on the Trico display model and the steel book case for the game is jus :wow: :pimp:

Now I'm finally going to get around to playing this game :lol:

You convinced me. Final Fantasy isn't good. 
laugh.gif

Psyched to play event planner for high school kids. 

You didn't need convincing.

We both know that FF hasn't been great since we were actually planning events as high school kids.
Naw, WE don't know anything. Persona is a niche franchise that does what it sets out to do very well. Final Fantasy has entered and stayed in the pop culture lexicon.

You don't enjoy FF; I do. Let's leave it at that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

beat nioh last night, last mission qasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be beat kelly and nobunaga on the first try, the last yokai on the 2nd.

felt like the s*** then tried the epilogue sub missions/main missions and was humbled again :lol: :lol:

playtime around 105 hrs great game but i cant wait to be done w/ it so i can play something else :lol:

edit: hundred eyes was mad easy, fighting two bosses simultaneously for the sub missions is not :lol:

Last edited:
I beat and platinumed Horizon last night. Great game. I can't wait for a expansion and/or sequel.

Last edited:
Alright NT fam...

I am actually embarrassed to post this..

So going through my backlog again. I totally forgot how busy I was last holiday season and how I left the US for 3 the weeks to visit my parents who are retired in the Philippines.

So I forgot that I had pre ordered the collectors edition of The Last Guardian. Yes it's now March and I'm just opening it and unboxing it :lol:. You all might be wondering how this happens. Well the answer is I came back in late December from PI and then 2 weeks later in early January I was gone for a week in Orlando visiting a friend and also was there for Disneyworld marathon weekend.

Anyways after opening this collectors edition for this game I can honestly say it was worth the extra money. The detail is deep and nice on the Trico display model and the steel book case for the game is jus :wow: :pimp:

Now I'm finally going to get around to playing this game :lol:

I bought the edition with the steel book without the statue.
Still haven't played it but the steel book is one of my favourites. Worth the money.

Speaking of steel books this just game in and it has to be one of my favourites instantly.
My pics don't do it justice. It looks so good in person

Throwing it into the back log though :lol: :smh:

View media item 2364094

Copped Sony's 4k hdr

tv. The only hdr game I own is Forza Horizon 3. So far, sdr-to-hdr wasn't as impressive as 1080p-to-native 4k. 

I can see why people say they'd never go back to sdr after experiencing hdr, but I don't feel the same way.

There's so few hdr content. However, I feel that way about native 4k vs. 1080p.

hdr's def. nice, but the asking price isn't worth it yet imo.

Last edited:
Lag spikes from the latest update is killing me man. I just wanna OW and FIFA in peace, but I get terrible lag spikes every 0.5 - 1 min. Googled it and its pretty common. I'm on an OG PS4 stock HDD at the moment.

Anyone else experience this?

Back
Top Bottom