The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

New GT Sport beta patch...

eek.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=235565920&postcount=3954

gts4iozrf.gif

FF7 is more iconic than it is good IMO

Even though it was the 7th iteration and maybe not even the best out of those 7 - it set the tone for things to come (all things gaming)

But with that being said, I'd still give it a 10/10 :lol:

Last edited:
Driveclub is still actually really beautiful. I have a friend that has played the **** out of it since it dropped and to this day.

60-40 up on the top 100 list. http://ca.ign.com/lists/top-100-rpgs/60

The choices thus far are.... interesting... 

Of those, I've played :

Darkest Dungeon- Really enjoy it. Hard game that I've played for a what seems like a long time yet I feel I'm a ways off from completing.
Undertale - Haven't completed it, but it's ok. Didn't quite grab me like I thought it might due to all the praise it got.
Stardew Valley- I really love this one. Hard to put down once I got started.
Demon's Souls - Of course it's great.

P5 over FF VII :wow:

I've actually given up on P5. I think its way too repetitive and boring. It's just not for me.

What's there not to like about ff7, people want a Biggs, wedge and Jessie dlc, I sure do lol

Great story, as a kid it was life, talking about it with my friends sharing materia secrets lol

Persona 5 I have yet to play (saving for my summer vacation) but I can definitively say that FF VII is vastly better than both Skies of Arcadia and Xenogears, while Id argue its also better than Symphonia and Grandia II. I also thought Persona 3 would be higher.

Not my list, but its been strange so far.

Yeah I won't ever bother with Persona 5. I already know :lol:

Imma take everyone's word that it is amazing and keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Project Cars looks better.
But I don't think PCars has gravel particles like that!  

And one is to assume that when you can throw gravel onto the racing line like that, the whole grip-levels and dynamics of the track changes.  That's  pretty significant.  

But overall, IMO, GT Sport has the best lighting I've seen on a console racing game so far.   Obviously we can't make a fair comparison till we do a side-by-side of the final product, but visually, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. 

Last edited:
P5 over FF VII :wow:

I've actually given up on P5. I think its way too repetitive and boring. It's just not for me.

I fear this may happen to me when I get round to it.

I did like what I played of P4 Golden but never got round to finishing it.
Also I'm not a fan of extra long RPG's anymore.

P5 over FF VII
eek.gif

Same

Smh @ ign putting p5 over FF VII, but when you've been one of the best rpg all time for over 20 years people get jaded lol

Last edited:
this guy Aldrich devourer is wild man, where am i supposed to hit this thing, on its skirt!? he just floats around. plus it rains arrows? smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom