The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I watched some streams and realized it's not a $60 purchase for me. I'm looking at Tekken 7 now. I know I couldn't juggle two fighters at the same time. I'm not that good :lol:

Yeah if you ain't really trying to play don't sweat it.

I am just gonna play Grodd and probably pick up another character and call it good. I am not gonna mess with micro transactions and DLC.

You good with just Tekken.

The story in this game though :wow:

:lol:

Game is dope but why they try to act like Dr. Fate ain't Sinestro in this guise? Or is he? Cause I don't know his lore but it is crazy obvious.

I'm convinced I'm getting tekken. Now should I get the deluxe or wait a month or 2 for a litttle discount.

:lol:

Game is dope but why they try to act like Dr. Fate ain't Sinestro in this guise? Or is he? Cause I don't know his lore but it is crazy obvious.
You talking about his moves? If anything I get more of a Raven vibe from him. I kinda wanna wait out till the deluxe edition gets a bit cheaper before I cop

I'm convinced I'm getting tekken. Now should I get the deluxe or wait a month or 2 for a litttle discount.

Nah B. You play fighters you know how this works.

You don't eem need all the characters.

Plus you are getting Marvel too? And you still playing SF? :lol:

nah just drop $60

Last edited:
Why even bother with these mediocre fighters when Dissidia Final Fantasy will be blessing your PS4s soon enough?

Have a nice day :smile:

darkeater midir is dead bruhs. thought this was gona take me ebrietas levels of trying but wasnt that bad. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom