The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I haven’t had a problem with my day 1 ps4 yet. The main reason I switched back to ps was due to going through 2 360’s in 3 years. That had to be the most fail prone console of all time. I’d take my chances with a used Sony over MS any day.

I rarely play but it irks the hell out of me when I log onto PSN that there’s a Fortnite update. I swear that game updates every other day.

Damn I missed out on God of War when PS Store had it for $50. Was planning on using the 20% that came with the console

Man me and baby girl made it to Zlatko's house.

It didn't end well for me. :lol::smh:

Kara got reset, and I didn't find Alice in time so I got got.

Was searching all over the house for baby girl, even went back down in the basement.

I watched a Youtube video to see where she was and was like :stoneface: @ myself.
My boy Connor still alive but I think I may have sacrificed him for Hank :lol:

To be continued...

Trying to see if I wanna take my physical hzd back to Best Buy and get digital while it’s on sale

PlayStation Now supposedly getting a download option later this year. Initially it’ll be for PS4 games only.

I haven’t had a problem with my day 1 ps4 yet. The main reason I switched back to ps was due to going through 2 360’s in 3 years. That had to be the most fail prone console of all time. I’d take my chances with a used Sony over MS any day.

Ohh how we forget DRE and YLOD... Anyway both the X1 and PS4 are much better than their predecessors build quality wise

Yea, I had a 360 just to play COD with friends and it ended up RROD'ing on me after 6 months.

Last edited:
Can someone help me with an issue I am having? So I recently purchased a ps4 pro (a week ago), along with Madden 18. A few minutes ago, I turned my system on to play Madden's franchise mode, which I've had access to up to now, and the system told me I couldn't play without first subscribing to ps plus. Is this true?

I hope there is a way around because this ishh makes no damn sense. You pay $50 for a game and now you have to pay an additional fee to play the game? This is usury. How's this legal?

If it’s an online franchise you’ll need a ps+ subscription.

PS+ is required for online multiplayer in all non free-to-play games.

Would like to pay $250 for a PS4 Pro this holiday season if possible. If not, just wait another year.

Back
Top Bottom