The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I will probably secure the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition due to only having three physical disc games for my PlayStation 4. I wish Sony would give the option to purchase a digital copy of Saints Row 2 instead of having to use PlayStation Now to play it.

iGoyV8755hauMhq55pVC2J.jpg

Ugly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is just soo damn basic. MS built a subwoofer and made the top glow.

I've always preferred physical copies just to have, but the older I get the less amount of random **** I want laying around my bonus room :lol: will probably go the all digital version if it's $100+ cheaper

I'm impressed with most of the games. Even the Nintendo looking ones. That Metroid Prime looking game (Revival) looks interesting.

They must have been working on that Miles Spidey game from when the OG was being developed, or immediately after. I'm thinking it's just stand alone DLC. Super hype for that through.

If they make an Into The Spider-Verse costume...we might see Chicago 1s in game !? :wow::nthat: Screenshot_20200611-212418_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I filmed a reaction video, my 14 yr old son and I went ballistic when we saw Spidey mask reveal Miles Morales. Being latino, Miles Morales was one of the few children's books that featured a hero of color and he read the book in 1 day, this was 2 years before the Spiderverse movie which we saw 2x and is the only BluRay I own. Preordering the disk version, don't care what color the damn console comes in lol.
512NfuH4kDL.jpg

Ratchet portal transport looked cool af. And the Resident Evil game.
Wish the live stream was in better resolution on YouTube, great event.

Last edited:
I wish I filmed a reaction video, my 14 yr old son and I went ballistic when we saw Spidey mask reveal Miles Morales. Being latino, Miles Morales was one of the few children's book that featured a hero of color and he read the book in 1 day, this was 2 years before the Spiderverse movie which we saw 2x and is the only BluRay I own. Preordering the disk version, don't care what color the damn console comes in lol.
512NfuH4kDL.jpg

Ratchet portal transport looked cool af. And the Resident Evil game.
Wish the live stream was in better resolution on YouTube, great event.
I watched on twitch and it looked so good. 4K is up on YouTube now I think

Predictions

Horizon 2 ☑
Demon's Souls (Bluepoint joins Playstation Studios) ☑ / :emoji_x:
Godfall☑
GT 7☑
Housemarque game☑
Silent Hill or RE 8☑
3rd party reveal☑
Japan Studio quirky game.☑
New IP from Sony Santa Monica (Only trailer with no gameplay) :emoji_x:
We see the console☑
No Price☑
Mostly focused on games, unsure we'll see much about features.☑

Pie in the sky: New IP reveal from IO :emoji_x:

Not bad

I had R&C on the list initially, but I took it off because I was hoping they wouldn’t.

And I thought it was gonna be Project Alpha.

Last edited:
"Approaching the end of its run, the PlayStation 4 has given us not only one of the best games of its generation, but one of the best games of all time. Darker, scarier, deeper, bigger, and better in every way imaginable, The Last Of Us Part II will go down in history as a landmark moment in the medium of video games. "

I don't think I would buy a digital only console.. especially if the rumors of backwards compatibility are true :nerd:

I guess I'll have to wait and see the specs/prices before I ultimately make a decision though.

Y'all really gotta watch these trailers in 4k if u can. Was decently excited while watching the livestream but 4k is mind-blowing.

This channel got all of them I think:

Watch in Chrome, 4k option not available on Safari.

Y'all really gotta watch these trailers in 4k if u can. Was decently excited while watching the livestream but 4k is mind-blowing.

This channel got all of them I think:

Watch in Chrome, 4k option not available on Safari.

They're on the playstation channel as well and yeah it makes a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom