The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

m33IrbF.jpg

:pimp:

Nawghty can only pray & dream Switch 2 or whatever Nintendo's next console is even gets 1 Tera Flop :lol:

You know Nintendo's whole point is they don't have to spend money on next gen hardware for stuff like graphics and still thrive in the industry right?

Their entire selling point are their games.

It's not that they can't, they just don't have to.

game was a solid 10/10 but I am glad it is over. Joint was just too sad and I probably exhausted myself playing it like 28 hours in 8 days. I can’t remember the last time I did that.
Anyways - the game was phenomenal and really shed light on how complicated human beings are. I really REALLY loved Abby. I really didn’t want her to die and when Ellie saw Joel and let her up I got in my feels. That s*** was just too much. I don’t have any issues with the writing it was just sad :lol:. I don’t know how else to say it. I may play again on PS5 but I am not necessarily looking forward to it. If that makes any sense. I really want to know what’s up with those cards though. ND hero shooter or RPG Easter egg?

Last edited:
Update on TLOU2:
- Yeah, wasn't really a fan of having to play through Abby's side. But it was cool to see her perspective. Didn't think it would be that in depth.
- Was weird having to play Abby and fight Ellie. My connection is with Ellie and you're telling me I have to beat her down? Cmon now.
- I thought the game was over after the cut scenes of Ellie and Dina at their farm house, the flashback on Ellie's last conversation (argument) with Joel. But, no. Played Abby in Santa Barbara and then now playing Ellie in Santa Barbara lol.

- I shall continue on tonight

I'm seeing so many reviews YT of how much people disliked TLOU2. Seemed like people really wanted the first game all over again.

I finished it over the weekend and enjoyed the hell out of it. Glad to see people on here are enjoying it / enjoyed it too. Going to start NG+ tonight

I'm seeing so many reviews YT of how much people disliked TLOU2. Seemed like people really wanted the first game all over again.

I finished it over the weekend and enjoyed the hell out of it. Glad to see people on here are enjoying it / enjoyed it too. Going to start NG+ tonight

Yeah, I figured the game was going to be about my journey to Seattle, nope, totally wrong

just came to update
been busy
still playing through
last spot i played i left pregnant girl at the theater
to go search for tommy

A friend of mine gave me his PS4, and I'm having some trouble. First I couldn't get it past a screen that said I needed to connect a USB storage device which I don't have, then eventually I got past that and got to a screen where I selected the language, and prepared to set up Wi-Fi. I put in my Wi-Fi credentials and now it won't get past this screen:

20200630_184735.jpg

Any ideas, friends?

For the USB problem refer to this page

Sounds like you'll have to put the update file on a usb storage device and then load it onto the ps4.
You may need to do this before you can connect to your internet.

theres supposedly a variant barrioth coming out too and theres a new event and safi will likely be back for it

dont forget to log in to get some good stuff leading up to alatreon

2520D401-AB1B-4498-8D08-F7DAB6FA3E55.jpeg

I hear it's quite the grind. I'm personally going to hold out and see what kinda next gen update it gets and consider copping for PS5.

Sounds like you'll have to put the update file on a usb storage device and then load it onto the ps4.
You may need to do this before you can connect to your internet.
Thanks! I did this, from the link you posted. I got error message SU-41350-3. According to the link, that means the computer renamed the file. I deleted it, actually reformatted the USB drive, and it still didn't read it.

My friend who gave me the PS4 is going to let me use his 50' LAN cable to see if I can connect it to the internet that way and get going. He said it was working just a few days ago, he wiped it, and gave it to me. He's moving and just doesn't want it anymore, and my son used to love playing it whenever we would come over. I know it works... err... worked. Uuuugh!

Finally beat the Valkyrie Queen. That fight is tough!

7667881F-41E3-43CE-BBCC-8DDBC8551546.jpeg

Yeah that last Valkyrie was probably one of the toughest parts of the ENTIRE game to me. :lol:

I still need to do a couple. Haven't played in ages. You have tips for these trophies?

Darkness & Fog
Treasure Hunter
Curator
Allfather Blinded

Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom