The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If anyone pre-ordered off Walmart and has a fed ex account, check your incoming packages, saw one from Walmart for the ps5 since its 14lbs and coming from their solutions 2 go distributor.
Still no tracking or shipped email, but the label was created today.
Nothing. Checked fed ex account nothing there. Still says deliver by nov 12. I ordered the digital version. S The digital looks limited because there no videos or demos of it. Just saw one video of it over seas on youtube.

Anyone who ordered on amazon and got a delivered date next week, did amazon take your money yet ? i got mine its coming but no money has been taken out

Prime member. Ordered around 11pm on 9/16. Updated some time after midnight... Just need one more for the homie.

PS Shipping.PNG

Phenomenal info if you are teetering back n forth about buying a new TV for the next-gen gaming launch.

Anyone who ordered on amazon and got a delivered date next week, did amazon take your money yet ? i got mine its coming but no money has been taken out

Nope, no cash taken yet. Looks like, for the controller, they didn't charge me until a shipping label was created.

Last edited:
No charge yet. Got a release Day arrival but Won’t get excited till I get charged. Arrival date can move back if not charged and shipped

No instore launches on release day... way it’s worded , possibly can order online for in store pick up but don’t expect to just walk in a store and grab one

Phenomenal info if you are teetering back n forth about buying a new TV for the next-gen gaming launch.

I watch his videos but him and HDTV test videos seem biased. Watch Quantum TV reviews & he’ll keep it :emoji_100:

Last edited:
Biased how? Just seems biased against me getting got by the next gen marketing blitz.
Only because if you watch majority of those two’s videos they contradict themselves over the same TVs multiple times. They do advise of the specs & features of each display but I feel as if they never dive into the real issues.
Seeing the CX in person, it was beautiful but also suffered from black crush issues with the same signal being displayed on other displays including the q90t I picked up. Yes, the QLED was slightly washed out in some of the deep black areas in comparison but the black scenes that were inky black on the OLED were missing soooo much details because of it.
I ended up getting the 85” q90t over the 77”cx because I got it cheaper with price match, it’s bigger & doesn’t suffer from the issues I can’t have (burn in, lack peak brightness, black crush glare issues, etc). Not saying that Samsung is the best brand, because they annoy the hell out of me, but as of now it’s the best for the $ IMO.

No instore launches on release day... way it’s worded , possibly can order online for in store pick up but don’t expect to just walk in a store and grab one

I think that's the plan.
All sales will be done online in which the customer can get it shipped to home or shipped to a store in which they can pickup. I guess we will find out next week.
But man, I feel sorry for those people trying to get one on RD. Bots are gonna murder those sites... :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom