The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Patiently waiting for PS5 patch updates

EmOtYn8UcAAwRBl

EmR4jR5U8AU6Hwr

Last edited:

The Last Guardian is 60 fps but only on disk. So glad I waited on playing it.

inFamous Second Son is also now a locked 60fps.

Went to GameStop to pay off my digital edition, gave them my number and they said nothing came up......😒

Went to the whip showed them my receipt that says release day , that has the same number and he said ok I'm good.

Fam come Thursday if I have any problems , y'all going to see me on the news lol

^ na they playing games lol

if i was good with photoshop n ish ill make a fake receipt and show em so I can be ‘good’

The Last Guardian is 60 fps but only on disk. So glad I waited on playing it.

inFamous Second Son is also now a locked 60fps.

Damn how is The Last Guardian only runs at 60 fps on disc version only when it's a PS+ collection game :lol:

I sold my disc copy to GS a month ago but still kept the steelbook for it.

Damn how is The Last Guardian only runs at 60 fps on disc version only when it's a PS+ collection game :lol:

I sold my disc copy to GS a month ago but still kept the steelbook for it.

You just kept the cover?
Yea, they're going to have to patch the PS+ collection or the physical version will go up in price.

Only problem is Ueda left and who knows where the rest of the team are. :lol:
And the unpatched version doesn't have HDR or the bug and controller fixes so decisions decisions.

I’m sure they will patch it with a different team. Who knows when tho.

Excited to finish the last 8 or so hours I have left of days gone on the ps5 with 60fps. Should see an immediate improvement. Forgot all about control ultimate edition. Spider-Man MM, fifa and control will be my first ps5 games. Would have been the new yakuza but turn based fighting systems aren’t my jam.
Edit: never mind control upgrade for ps5 doesn’t come out till next year :ohwell:

Last edited:
0F76BBF8-25F5-4890-B9EC-45FB376AF185.jpeg

Casually walked into GS and picked up a controller and preordered MM:UE. No charging doc though. Ready for Thursday

just came from GameStop and i paid off what was left and they let me take my extra controller so that’s cool I guess. Wasn’t expecting that.

Are gaming monitor options w/ 2.1 HDMI not readily available? I've been on the hunt to get a secondary option for my setup at home, but can't find anything.

Assuming that since 2.1 HDMI functionality is newer, we won't be seeing many options till next year.

I was thinking of getting an extra dualsense but there are no 2 player games I want.

Passing on Madden and 2K.

Are gaming monitor options w/ 2.1 HDMI not readily available? I've been on the hunt to get a secondary option for my setup at home, but can't find anything.

Assuming that since 2.1 HDMI functionality is newer, we won't be seeing many options till next year.

I think there's nothing right now, a few models supposed to be dropping between end of this year-next year though.

As soon as there is a 32 inch 1ms 4K HDR 120HZ monitor on sale for 350 I am copping. I imagine that will be a few years from now.

4K @60 is more than enough for now and from what I can tell is gonna be the target on consoles for a while.

id rather take that over 120 @ 1080p

but then again there is a chance that I don’t know what I am talking about

Last edited:
As soon as there is a 32 inch 1ms 4K HDR 120HZ monitor on sale for 350 I am copping. I imagine that will be a few years from now.

4K @60 is more than enough for now and from what I can tell is gonna be the target on consoles for a while.

14A633E5-B821-4B8F-A79E-72261E85053D.gif

You're gonna be waiting a while :lol:

Back
Top Bottom