The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Mann upgraded my tv yesterday and all hyped
Yikes, well looks my og ps4 with ssd upgrade will enjoy the 120fps for the time being:frown:

seeing this on ig timeline
0E5A2648-C3F9-43AB-9A9E-90F3E6DB9C79.jpeg

Last edited:
What u mean

Looking to upgrade my tv within the next month

need to hop on the 4k wave
Upgraded my tv for next gen consoles thinking all the online options would have me covered...
Mann I should’ve stayed my butt in the playstation direct line

Well Glad i refunded the extra ps5 controller I bought to get a zion williamson rookie card (well worth the investment & hindsight) 😂

Upgraded my tv for next gen consoles thinking all the online options would have me covered...
Mann I should’ve stayed my butt in the playstation direct line

Well Glad i refunded the extra ps5 controller I bought to get a zion williamson rookie card (well worth the investment & hindsight) 😂

oooI thought you were unhappy with your new tv purchase

Yep just left the Target here that had 15 in stock. They gave out tickets to folks who were already camped up. Everything gone.

Appreciate you fam. Defending on Monday morning. Cant blow it for Astro's Playroom :lol:

Good luck with yours my brother in academia. It's an arduous journey, but the finish line is closer than it appears

good luck to you, is this for your doctorate in phycology?

Went to two targets, one had 30 folks waiting and stock said 16, other had 10 and stocks said 8, but lady cameout and said they got 0 PlayStations lol

Seeing dudes starting raffles for PS5's.

Can't knock them if people are participating, though.

Back
Top Bottom