The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

30t6p3b.gif

SPORTSbyBROOKS

No way this is real life.

[h1]Penn State Scandal: Potential Jurors Wear PSU Gear, Have Connections To Second Mile, Sandusky[/h1]
Jun 05 11:35a by Ryan O'Hanlon

Read More: Penn St. Nittany Lions

Jury selection for the Jerry Sandusky trial began today, and it has already hit a few snags. With such a high-profile case in such a closely-connected community, the vetting process is expected to take a while. While it's still early in the selection in process, a number of conflict-of-interest problems have already appeared.

http://pittsburgh.sbnatio...ile-sandusky-connections

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can they take this case out of Pennsylvania? Honestly, I think Sandusky is going to get off light.

30t6p3b.gif

not because the ppl pf PA want to see that... Jerry has ALOT of connections... ill leave it at that

i expect this peddy #$!$$*$$$*!% to do no more than 3 years
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can they take this case out of Pennsylvania? Honestly, I think Sandusky is going to get off light.

30t6p3b.gif

not because the ppl pf PA want to see that... Jerry has ALOT of connections... ill leave it at that

i expect this peddy #$!$$*$$$*!% to do no more than 3 years
sick.gif

No joke, I thought he would have offed himself by now due to the circumstances of the case.  Dude probably knows he's going to do a light bid
30t6p3b.gif

Well, i was completely wrong about all this 
tired.gif

Sandusky's lawyer new all along his best shot was having the trial in the heart of PSU country and they are gladly taking it.

You would think despite all this that people are still level headed and have views on child abuse that are of more importance than a football program....right?

How $!%+#%% sad is humanity that potential jurors would show up wearing Penn State gear to a trial about Boys being sexually abused by someone from that school At that school...

thats where your Loyalties lie? you would rather show support for your Piece of @*%% school over supporting alleged victims

$!%+#%% Sorry %!% Piece of @*%% Mother @%++#%!

And here we go....

A jury was selected Wednesday. The seven women and five men who will hear opening statements on Monday in the case against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky include an engineering administrative assistant at Penn State, a dance teacher in Penn State's continuing education program, aPenn State professor who has on the faculty for 24 years, a Penn State senior, a retired Penn State soil sciences professor with 37 years at the university, a man with bachelor's and master's degrees from Penn State and a woman who's been a Penn State football season ticket holder since the 1970s.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

And here we go....

A jury was selected Wednesday. The seven women and five men who will hear opening statements on Monday in the case against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky include an engineering administrative assistant at Penn State, a dance teacher in Penn State's continuing education program, a Penn State professor who has on the faculty for 24 years, a Penn State senior, a retired Penn State soil sciences professor with 37 years at the university, a man with bachelor's and master's degrees from Penn State and a woman who's been a Penn State football season ticket holder since the 1970s.

this cannot be true. I need sources/link

If so, smh 

Like I said...
23ska909red02:
There will be no trial, and the guilty will never serve time.

Stories like this are exactly what has made me the cynic that I am.
Looks like I was wrong about the 'no trial' thing, but the bolded/underlined part, I'm telling you, this PSU jury and the overall apathy underneath DISPLAYED disgust w/ child abuse is exactly why I said what I said.

EVERYONE is willing to be appalled; very, VERY few are willing to ACTUALLY blow the whistle and bring a child's oppressor to justice.

How, as a country with the media and rescources available these days, can that happen tho?  This ain't small town Mississippi like the movie A Time To Kill.  We all see this.  The media can report it.  How can the US government not step in and say "yo, naw, not happenin like that.  You freaks get the $+#% up out the box.  We'll handle it from here."

How can that not happen yet? 
sick.gif

So when I said 'Very few are willing to bring a child's oppressor to justice', you thought I was excluding the gov't?

Oh.

Back
Top Bottom