The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

To be somewhat fair to his lawyer, he really had no chance to begin with. There's absolutely overwhelming evidence and there was no way you could argue that Sandusky didn't do the things that were alleged. When they start trying to poke over minute details of what happened rather than the fact it happened, is very telling.

I'm glad this sicko got what he deserved...hopefully he gets more what he deserves in prison.

Originally Posted by acidicality

To be somewhat fair to his lawyer, he really had no chance to begin with. There's absolutely overwhelming evidence and there was no way you could argue that Sandusky didn't do the things that were alleged. When they start trying to poke over minute details of what happened rather than the fact it happened, is very telling.

I'm glad this sicko got what he deserved...hopefully he gets more what he deserves in prison.

Shoulda hired the OJ Simpson Lawyer.
laugh.gif

But seriously. Let him rot. Oh the irony of going to a federal butt @%#@%%* prison.

venom lyrix:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What's the minimum? Because that's what he'll do. Ghenges? Some of you other folks who know a little about law?

i posted it a few posts up 60 minimum 
My bad. Thanks. So he will do at LEAST 60 years? Like, is there ANY WAY he will avoid those 60 years? Like 5 years and out on some bull *#@*?

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

these people outside the court who are whistling, hooting, hollering and clapping need to stop. This isn't a sporting event, stop acting like animals out of cages. This is a horrific occurrence, no need to act like savages.

They're treating it like one sadly. smh 
Sad thing is, I feel Jerry Sandusky truly believes that he's innocent 
You really in here talking bout you feel for sodomite talking bout innocent smfh 
30t6p3b.gif

venom lyrix:

What's the minimum? Because that's what he'll do. Ghenges? Some of you other folks who know a little about law?

My bad. Thanks. So he will do at LEAST 60 years? Like, is there ANY WAY he will avoid those 60 years? Like 5 years and out on some bull *#@*?

sure. with a noose.

Ska, there is no way this guy doesn't die in prison. 25 felony guilty verdicts, with I believe 14 of those being first degree convictions. I'm willing to bet that just one of those convictions would keep him locked up until he's dead. At least that's how it is where I live.

A Lotta Young mens Lives have been destroyed , no matter how many years he serves, there will never be Justice for his victims

Saw this posted on another board....this is about Sara Ganim, the woman who broke this story...

Meet the Woman Who Exposed Jerry Sandusky
She's Sara Ganim and she's just 24. In a Glamour exclusive, she tells how she broke the story of Penn State's sex-abuse scandal and changed college sports forever.

"Anything else going on?" Sara Ganim asked her source late one night in 2009. As the crime reporter for a small newspaper in State College, Pennsylvania, it was a question she always ended with. And this evening, to Ganim's surprise, the source replied, "Well, actually, a boy just came forward to the police and alleged sex crimes against Jerry Sandusky."

Jerry Sandusky. Like everyone in town, Ganim knew his name: He was the retired assistant coach of Penn State University's championship-winning football team. Ganim wrote Sandusky on a sticky note and, though she didn't know it at the time, had her first lead in breaking one of last year's most explosive news stories—the Penn State sexual-abuse scandal.

Let's stop right here to say she was only 22 at the time.

Ganim, a Penn State grad and a football fan herself, knew her way around the university's online message boards. There she quickly found gossip about Sandusky getting too friendly with young boys. So she started asking around. "I'd say, 'Hey, have you heard anything strange about Jerry Sandusky?'" And though people knew about the rumors, Ganim says, "almost no one believed they were true."

http://www.glamour.com/in...o-exposed-jerry-sandusky

Originally Posted by DubA169

venom lyrix:

sure. with a noose.
Exactly, dude is going to kill himself like the Craigslist Killer

Originally Posted by 1994SS

laugh.gif

Johnny Cochran has been dead for quite some time dude....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

A Lotta Young mens Lives have been destroyed , no matter how many years he serves, there will never be Justice for his victims

"Nobody wins. We've all lost" - Mother of victim 6

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

laugh.gif

I know he was the lead. But I thought there was a team of lawyers, wasn't there 6 of them?

Wait, has Tom Bradley been reached for comment about supposedly seeing Sandusky in the shower with a boy?

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

laugh.gif

I know he was the lead. But I thought there was a team of lawyers, wasn't there 6 of them?
Robert Kardashian is dead too. And I thought I remember hearing someplace that Robert Shapiro is longer to doing criminal cases, just civil cases (like cochran started doing before he died). One guy only specialized in police misconduct and the rest or no longer practicing law

His lawyer is terrible. I almost wonder if he "threw" the case, or just went into it knowing and planning to lose so justice would be served. He himself isn't even convinced Sandusky is innocent, he just says that Sandusky thinks he is, and they can't have really believed that personality disorder defense would stick.

The reality of the situation is the victims will never know peace. This is something they will take to their graves. They had their innocence & youth taken by that monster and that school. I wonder what this means for spanier, curley, & schultz? Especially since that pedophile enabler lynn was convicted of child endangerment.

Back
Top Bottom