The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Goooood night.... That table was LONG as a mug.. was that all DMV folks??? Nice turn out...

Anyone wear foams? Did KSmith Square anyone up in the back running away after a deal gone bad? Did anyone poop themselves after the highly anticipated clarification? lol

By the way... were ya'll sittin in a hallway? That joint looked like a cafeteria at Lowes.

Who caught the worst of it on the Mighty Blows. (Jonin)

How late was Lavan?

Did DJ Nik Nik get fired from her usual Saturday Night Special? Better yet...did she pass out any Remix CDs.. even better than that... Did she have one with MY name on it? lol

Who exchanged shoes with no money changing hands? Who wore Foams? lol

The best quotes of the night?

Did DK grow another 4 feet?

And lastly WHO is the fella sittin next to DJ Ipod who looks unbelievably younger than DK....

Ole Peachy fuzz boy.

Ole peachy fuzzz? SMH its always the wet-wavy haired, Mere cat lookin N's that wanna turn me into the massa. [Life]"Tell'em bout the gun line Boss "[Life]
352571170.jpg
Eddie how old or YOUNG are you? lol

*Looking for Penny Blue Foams*

Rock I'm young enough to have seen lion king in theaters for $3 after twilight and old enough to have seen gas for $0.97 so that will pit me at 25 nextmonth.
P.s I have a potted meat and egg white facial at noon everday to maintain my awesome youthful appearance. I can put y'all in with my skin doctor but youhave to have that "Oprah go slow... It's my first time" type money. LOL.

^^lol...

I aint there yet... I am still seein the Asian lady down the way who also does my dry cleaning and does my girls pedicure and manicure. Oh yeah.. and we orderour Carry out from her too.

Damn..we might as well move her in. So she can be our nanny too.

Rock don't do it. I moved one in a while ago... Smh! I came home from a long days work and jump in the sheets... Issshhh was all crunchy with orange saucein it! I was like " #@@ hung?" she talking bout... "I made you a bed roll! Fried sheets, shrimp and duck sauce pillows!" I'm not evengoing to mention the wong-tong soup socks to match my French tip toes! I haven't been right every since
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

All the usual suspects were in the house. It was also nice to put some names with screen names. Charm City, that was you sitting next to Harm?

blockquote>

yeah, that was me...

I sincerely thank all y'all.

After a tough week -- and one of the toughest days of my life -- y'all really lifted my spirits.

Insane thanks to those who made trips to just kick it... From Richmond, From Manassas, Centreville, etc.

I'm still gigglin' and all the quotable comments.....

I have to give special props to EB757 for putting the drink down.

That bamma said "Aye, I'm not gon' drink it. I'm not."

The only person in the history of DAR to wear Wally's to a sneaker-enthusiasts gathering.

Everytime the Phrase D.A.R. is used... do we owe Kev $2?

Has he "coined" , Copyrighted, Trademarked or mailed the Phrased to himself?

Not only did I funk the Wally's I was bumping "Bulletproof Wallets) half the trip up there. LOL, I couldn't finish that drink... The outcome wouldhave not been good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RockDeep

And lastly WHO is the fella sittin next to DJ Ipod who looks unbelievably younger than DK....

Ole Peachy fuzz boy.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!

Rocky v. Brandon?

Al B. Sure! v. Christopher Williams?

Nite and Day v. Promises, Promises?

On Your Own Girl v. Am I Dreamin'?

Two "would've been house negros in the 1900s" going at it?

MUST SEE NT!

roll.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I funk the Wally's I was bumping "Bulletproof Wallets) half the trip up there. LOL, I couldn't finish that drink... The outcome would have not been good
laugh.gif

Thank you. Bad enough you threatened to break wind. I had to sit next to this bamma all night. I felt like a mom. lol

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

The only person in the history of DAR to wear Wally's to a sneaker-enthusiasts gathering.
i thought that was kinda ill....big up EB757 ! !

"yo i had crazy visions" "flip'em like marble cake"

Can't forget about the Wu!!! I got beat so bad when Rae dropped ice cream. When that WU-Wear single dropped in 95' I traded the single for the wholeHeltah Skeltah album. I was looking like "dude are you sure?" I guess that was my first time witnessing a "hypebeast" moment
laugh.gif

Yeah it was a good idea to put that drink down, my mans was moving the table everytime he stood up, lol

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Not to mention Eyes of Hazels speech. Where, somehow...that bamma was soooooooooo nervous, that he did not stutter one time. But, catch him in a regular conversation...

...it's bound to happen.
Just call me James Earl Jones #2.

laugh.gif

Public Speaking/Speeches/Presentations....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Yeah it was a good idea to put that drink down, my mans was moving the table everytime he stood up, lol

I'm not that big. Lol, but I'm only drinking water at the next event! ** sits back and what's for an "O'Rly"**

Originally Posted by rocman23

I'm not that big. Lol, but I'm only drinking water at the next event! ** sits back and what's for an "O'Rly"**
No you aint, and i'll be 21 at the next one so I'll be sauced right there wit you
grin.gif

Rocman I'll scoop you an Absolute Anti-freeze @ the next function then. I had about 4 of those and that patron pink drink thing.

Damn man, without a doubt one of the wildest weekends ever for me. This is my first opportunity at a computer since Friday afternoon... It was great seeingeveryone again, next time I'll try to get there earlier so I can have a seat and actually be a part of the conversation.

How is it that Glenn went o every restaurant in the area. Before arriving to Fridays?

I'm at Chevys.

20 minutes later.

I'm at Bennigans.

20 minutes later.

// while in Fridays (finally) //

I aint hungry.

(wonder why)

Mannnnnnnnnnnn, I've never been that pissed off while in a car in my life.

Did DK grow another 4 feet?

Haha. As soon as I came in and sat down behind Tre *pause* he turned around and was like, "God damn", then just turned back around.

Then Kev walked past and was like, "Damn, you ever gonna stop growing?"

I guess I just don't realize it lol.

Back
Top Bottom