The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

Please Please Please....

Bring a full report back to NT complete with Pics, Quotes and Story lines...

I know this one will be one for the ages...

Bammas showin off Foams and the like. Other Bammas getting robbed with others goin back to Bmore with Smiles on faces..lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Other Bammas getting robbed with others goin back to Bmore with Smiles on faces..lol
Be Advised:

I plan on bringing a few pairs to sell: Infrared Premiums, Sheed PEs, De La Highs, Carnivals, Etc...

Any attempt to get cute and you will be dealt with accordingly... I am an excellent marksman...

Thank you and see you there!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

i'm outide waiting, the line is pretty long, don't know if i'll get a table

Slim, obviously you don't know us or been to one of our joints. We'll get it in, even if we gotten threaten. I set up everything in advance....

Any attempt to get cute and you will be dealt with accordingly... I am an excellent marksman...

Made it home safe...not sure how but I did. I know im hungry all over again though. So its back on the road again for me. Mendy's (Wendy's with allMexican workers) here I come!!!!!

No tickets either! im telling you when I floor it on that V-1 engine I gets ghost. Its like "Fast & the Curious" cause everyone wanna know how igets up there. LOL

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Made it home safe...not sure how but I did. I know im hungry all over again though. So its back on the road again for me. Mendy's (Wendy's with all Mexican workers) here I come!!!!!

Son...I got in about 12:00 you must have been geekin on the freeway.

Damn Brandon,

What did you do? Snap your fingers then a second later was in Fredericksburg?
roll.gif

Harry Potter ***...

Pics "Renzo289"?

Sincerely appreciated surprise to see WPGC's finest "Dcshoechick" at the joint.
pimp.gif

Niketalk Legend? **crickets**

Not sweating it since I'll see you next week with the kiddies!
laugh.gif

LOL, it took like a good 1.26 hours to get back. The roads were clear and everyone was already pulled over so it was easy to push 90mph back to the 804.

my bad eyes...upon returning home i received a call from a lady friend and had to do some plumbing...u kno how that goes...but without further ado
<---the trife'osity of this image...LMAO
roll.gif

upon returning home i received a call from a lady friend and had to do some plumbing...

Yeah, you're def. one of us!

laugh.gif

Ye how I miss those days... Before girlfriend and then Fiancée became wife....
smh.gif

[Chris Rock] "Get them clear heels out my damn house... And come downstairs and eat!"

frown.gif

It was good to put faces with names.

I have not seen some of you guys since the one in Forestville.

Harm City, we need to get you on TV man, Real Talk
roll.gif

But as far as that $20 million dollar, losing your manhood thing.........
eyes.gif

You guys are tooooooooooooo much
laugh.gif

How could I forget, VA Gixxxer, good looks on the DS Grapes, at that great price.
pimp.gif

Goooood night.... That table was LONG as a mug.. was that all DMV folks??? Nice turn out...

Anyone wear foams? Did KSmith Square anyone up in the back running away after a deal gone bad? Did anyone poop themselves after the highly anticipatedclarification? lol

By the way... were ya'll sittin in a hallway? That joint looked like a cafeteria at Lowes.

Who caught the worst of it on the Mighty Blows. (Jonin)

How late was Lavan?

Did DJ Nik Nik get fired from her usual Saturday Night Special? Better yet...did she pass out any Remix CDs.. even better than that... Did she have one with MYname on it? lol

Who exchanged shoes with no money changing hands? Who wore Foams? lol

The best quotes of the night?

Did DK grow another 4 feet?

And lastly WHO is the fella sittin next to DJ Ipod who looks unbelievably younger than DK....

Ole Peachy fuzz boy.

I don't know... but for God's sake, please DO NOT bring up a certain local rapper'sname around Harm...
smh.gif

Heh heh heh... Had a good time out there... Good folks...

K

yeah, the joint was real cool. nice to put faces with names. yall dudes in here are a bunch of damn fools.
laugh.gif
harm is the 1st hipster/goon i've met!
eek.gif
roll.gif
but thats my dude. yo with the kc hat was f*ckin hilarious

Wahlay bear post is still up for grabs. Highest offer is $468 bbnds ( beary beary near dead stock). Don't sleep!

Back
Top Bottom