The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

laugh.gif
eyes as G-Levert...newwww jaaaaack CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...yYYYYYYYYYYYY...YYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...oooooooooOOOO yEAAAAAAHH!

my-t: but my man, YOU HAVE ON A HALF ZIP!
roll.gif

Harm: "I'm from west baltimore, i'll use ANYTHING! i'll take this spoon and get at em!"
My-T:"yeah anything except these" *put up da dukes*
roll.gif

ay did u slap a supreme sticker on that wallay koala jawn?

All the usual suspects were in the house. It was also nice to put some names with screen names. Charm City, that was you sitting next to Harm?

As always, the jokes rolled! But, I can't remember the funniest joint of the night. The Gerald Levert "Coolin" was up there, but something elsewas funnier.

And I got home un-ticketed, so Officer Smith didn't dime me out.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Did DJ Nik Nik get fired from her usual Saturday Night Special? Better yet...did she pass out any Remix CDs.. even better than that... Did she have one with MY name on it? lol
lol My event got canceled. I knew since like Tuesday, but wanted to surprise folks. I'm actually releasing a remix CD this week. I'llmake sure you get one. lol

Shout out to Whalay Koala. lol

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

And I got home un-ticketed, so Officer Smith didn't dime me out.
roll.gif
It's actually, "Special Agent Smith"
smile.gif

But, I'm still trippin' off dude saying he would have no problem getting "Stretched-out beyond comprehension" over some paper... Yeah, itwas a lot of paper.... but still.... Heh heh heh....

i say the next D.A.R. b at dave n busters or somethin...random, i kno... but just a thought...

^^ Dave and Busters? MAAAAN.. I'm not runnin around chasin ya'll dudes while you play that Dancing Game and other Video Games...lol

I will however post up at a Pool table and shoot the willy bo bo with the Elder Statesmen jonin on folks as they walk by...

Oh yeah.. I will partake in Air Hockey should somebody step up and challenge a fool.

*Lookin for Penny Blue Foams*

Ayo. The laughs were certainly on point. That damnn Koala Bear picture was hilarous.

Not to mention Eyes of Hazels speech. Where, somehow...that bamma was soooooooooo nervous, that he did not stutter one time. But, catch him in a regularconversation...

...it's bound to happen.

Tommy's "Half Zip" comment. Oh my! Tre admitting that he wore the 'Lo scarf to show off...lmao!!!

ksmith explaining part of the reason he was there...CLASSIC!!!

Oprah Winfrey 20 Mill conversation should be left at Greenbelt Fridays.

Yall aint have to go on my Credit Card machine either!!!

Lastly, purple foams are hot!!!!

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Did DJ Nik Nik get fired from her usual Saturday Night Special? Better yet...did she pass out any Remix CDs.. even better than that... Did she have one with MY name on it? lol
lol My event got canceled. I knew since like Tuesday, but wanted to surprise folks. I'm actually releasing a remix CD this week. I'll make sure you get one. lol

Shout out to Whalay Koala. lol

eBay item 988476239727698273498 sold $689.26

WahlayxBunBxStussyx9thxLRG poster
352565077.jpg

How is it that Glenn went o every restaurant in the area. Before arriving to Fridays?

I'm at Chevys.

20 minutes later.

I'm at Bennigans.

20 minutes later.

// while in Fridays (finally) //

I aint hungry.

(wonder why)

And lastly WHO is the fella sittin next to DJ Ipod who looks unbelievably younger than DK....

Ole Peachy fuzz boy.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!

Rocky v. Brandon?

Al B. Sure! v. Christopher Williams?

Nite and Day v. Promises, Promises?

On Your Own Girl v. Am I Dreamin'?

Two "would've been house negros in the 1900s" going at it?

MUST SEE NT!

roll.gif

You guys are to much.

I did want "Import King" to show up. Now that would have been classic.

roll.gif
@ that bear.

We need to do another one of these sooner then later.

Goooood night.... That table was LONG as a mug.. was that all DMV folks??? Nice turn out...

Anyone wear foams? Did KSmith Square anyone up in the back running away after a deal gone bad? Did anyone poop themselves after the highly anticipated clarification? lol

By the way... were ya'll sittin in a hallway? That joint looked like a cafeteria at Lowes.

Who caught the worst of it on the Mighty Blows. (Jonin)

How late was Lavan?

Who exchanged shoes with no money changing hands? Who wore Foams? lol

The best quotes of the night?

Did DK grow another 4 feet?

And lastly WHO is the fella sittin next to DJ Ipod who looks unbelievably younger than DK....

Ole Peachy fuzz boy.

Ole peachy fuzzz? SMH its always the wet-wavy haired, Mere cat lookin N's that wanna turn me into the massa. [Life]"Tell'em bout the gun line Boss"[Life]
352571170.jpg

I am over here with Bronchitis coughin and tearin up something serious....lol

*Looking for Penny Blue Foams*

I am over here with Bronchitis coughin and tearin up something serious....lol

You should came through. At least to see the "under construction" bathroom with magic marker gender labeling on the door. Lol

I didnt want to waste a double post so... Shout out to KSmith showing up with some UFC fighting gloves on. The rest of yall didn't see it but dude had on aBaine mask with the juice tubes in his arms, grabbing everybody talking bout... "Nword what's your screen name?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
How the hell did you go "Creepin' On a Come Up" with the grapes?

lmao.

Parking lot transaction?!

Of course. I'm glad the cops were inside, they might have thought I was grabbing a "package"
laugh.gif

Been there...

Explaining a "shoe transaction" to PG County's finest...

It's just not a good look.

I'll leave it at that.
eyes.gif

I'm glad I came out to fellowship with everyone and match the faces up with the names. Had a good time, and ya'll got jokes for days.

Back
Top Bottom