The phenomenon that is RadioShack

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I still buy resistors, capacitors, transistors, and so forth from RS when I need them right away.

I swear RadioShack is the most convenient place to buy all this crap... I remember the project director for one of my classes always going back and forth from there whenever we needed more components right away.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I heard they sell more advanced electronic stuff rather than basic things that best buy/circuit city sells

My radioshack is right across the street from best buy and there is seriously like 1 car there every time I go buy it
Circuit City is dead bro.

I heard they sell more advanced electronic stuff rather than basic things that best buy/circuit city sells

My radioshack is right across the street from best buy and there is seriously like 1 car there every time I go buy it
Circuit City is dead bro.

Radio Shack is like five minutes away, while Best Buy is a good 30 minutes away. If I need a USB cord quickly or batteries, I just walk there. Under normal circumstances though, I don't go to Radio Shack.

Radio Shack is like five minutes away, while Best Buy is a good 30 minutes away. If I need a USB cord quickly or batteries, I just walk there. Under normal circumstances though, I don't go to Radio Shack.

laugh.gif
 where did you hear this from?.. visit your local RS.. tell me what you see.. dudes are selling radio-controlled robo animals and vtech novelty phones 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 where did you hear this from?.. visit your local RS.. tell me what you see.. dudes are selling radio-controlled robo animals and vtech novelty phones 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used to have an a/v job and radio shack was the number one source of a lot of our things. i would say on average my company spent $5000 there a month. we would buy everything from batteries, to power point slide changers, to a/v connectors, and more. i think that is a major contributions to how these stores stay open.

i used to have an a/v job and radio shack was the number one source of a lot of our things. i would say on average my company spent $5000 there a month. we would buy everything from batteries, to power point slide changers, to a/v connectors, and more. i think that is a major contributions to how these stores stay open.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Its simple....old people love radio shack.

Theyre scared of megastores like Best Buy etc, so they continue to shop at the local Radio Shack. Once they die off though, its a wrap.

(im just kidding, but in all honesty, there may be some truth to this...)

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

thats where older people go for stuff that younger people go to places like best buy for...

thats y its still around... radioshack will see its demise some time in the next 15 years...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Its simple....old people love radio shack.

Theyre scared of megastores like Best Buy etc, so they continue to shop at the local Radio Shack. Once they die off though, its a wrap.

(im just kidding, but in all honesty, there may be some truth to this...)

thats where older people go for stuff that younger people go to places like best buy for...

thats y its still around... radioshack will see its demise some time in the next 15 years...

laugh.gif

Bestbuy is full of overpriced crap...all you can buy is dynex or monster cable....The only thing I have ever purchased from a Radioshack was a Digital Coax cable....Best Buy is just a straight rip off though.  

Bestbuy is full of overpriced crap...all you can buy is dynex or monster cable....The only thing I have ever purchased from a Radioshack was a Digital Coax cable....Best Buy is just a straight rip off though.  

Whenever I need some obscure cables or adapters radio shack always seems to have it, i remember i bought a bunch of stuff for a science project there back in elementary school as well. ive bought a few pairs of earphones and some batteries there as well when i just happened to be at the mall and didnt feel like going anywhere else, otherwise i never shop there. there always seems to be people in there though

Whenever I need some obscure cables or adapters radio shack always seems to have it, i remember i bought a bunch of stuff for a science project there back in elementary school as well. ive bought a few pairs of earphones and some batteries there as well when i just happened to be at the mall and didnt feel like going anywhere else, otherwise i never shop there. there always seems to be people in there though

The RS in the local mall where I'm at right now stays having people in it.  And man, while we're on the subject, one of the associates was this bad white chick.  She must have had C-cups, with a cute face and some hips leading to some great thighs.  She was mad curvy and not like the type of girls I've grown used to seeing.  Next time I'm in there and not in my grimy work clothes I'm definitely going to holler.
pimp.gif

The RS in the local mall where I'm at right now stays having people in it.  And man, while we're on the subject, one of the associates was this bad white chick.  She must have had C-cups, with a cute face and some hips leading to some great thighs.  She was mad curvy and not like the type of girls I've grown used to seeing.  Next time I'm in there and not in my grimy work clothes I'm definitely going to holler.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom