The Player Who Will Grace The Cover Of Madden 12 Is....... HILLISSSSS

i'd love to See Hillis on the Cover, but i just don't want him to get the jinx after having one full starting year.
So i voted for Vick, just happy Brady never put his name in the running.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

THANK GOD Rodgers wont be on the cover
24vldvb.jpg

laugh.gif

Vote for Peyton Hillis!!!
wink.gif

i'd love to See Hillis on the Cover, but i just don't want him to get the jinx after having one full starting year.
So i voted for Vick, just happy Brady never put his name in the running.

I hate to bring this up but this could be some bs by "PETA" type people. They probably aware of the curse and praying that Vick wins.

I hate to bring this up but this could be some bs by "PETA" type people. They probably aware of the curse and praying that Vick wins.

In all seriousness though, Hillis would probably be the best pick. He is probably going to be splitting carries next season anyways. So win-win, he gets credit with the Madden cover while having his playing time reduced so less chance of the curse striking and Vick doesn't have to be cursed.

In all seriousness though, Hillis would probably be the best pick. He is probably going to be splitting carries next season anyways. So win-win, he gets credit with the Madden cover while having his playing time reduced so less chance of the curse striking and Vick doesn't have to be cursed.

laugh.gif
.  Hillis is like an avalanche.  He is white, runs fast downhill, and destroys everything in his path.

laugh.gif
.  Hillis is like an avalanche.  He is white, runs fast downhill, and destroys everything in his path.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I can guarantee I will not purchase if Vick is on the cover.

Yet you watch wrestling. I guess you though the katie vick angle was a great entertainment...
BEST ARGUMENT EVER!!!

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I can guarantee I will not purchase if Vick is on the cover.

Yet you watch wrestling. I guess you though the katie vick angle was a great entertainment...
BEST ARGUMENT EVER!!!

Back
Top Bottom