The Player Who Will Grace The Cover Of Madden 12 Is....... HILLISSSSS

People from Cleveland/Ohio voting for Hillis, and everyone who wants Vick to avoid the curse is voting for Hillis.

Hillis is going to be on the cover
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I can guarantee I will not purchase if Vick is on the cover.

eyes.gif
grin.gif

If Vick does win though you already know there's going to be people like this clown who won't buy the game just cause he's on the cover. People really need to get over it and themselves. 

eyes.gif
grin.gif

If Vick does win though you already know there's going to be people like this clown who won't buy the game just cause he's on the cover. People really need to get over it and themselves. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

eyes.gif
grin.gif

TBH seeing how Vick basically MADE Madden raise in popularity (Madden 06 is a perfect example how people LOVED Vick especially in the Next-Gen versions) I doubt Vick Haters will affect sales.

eyes.gif
grin.gif

TBH seeing how Vick basically MADE Madden raise in popularity (Madden 06 is a perfect example how people LOVED Vick especially in the Next-Gen versions) I doubt Vick Haters will affect sales.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

eyes.gif
grin.gif

True, true. 

eyes.gif
grin.gif

True, true. 

eyes.gif
grin.gif

I'm not sure how accurate my theory is, but I doubt that the Vick-haters are even the Madden game demographic anyway.  I'm not saying there'll probably be a handful of people who still despise Vick in a way that they really won't buy the game, but I'm sure their numbers will be pretty insignificant sales-wise.

eyes.gif
grin.gif

I'm not sure how accurate my theory is, but I doubt that the Vick-haters are even the Madden game demographic anyway.  I'm not saying there'll probably be a handful of people who still despise Vick in a way that they really won't buy the game, but I'm sure their numbers will be pretty insignificant sales-wise.

I'm surprised Aaron Rodgers isn't in the finals.

EA gave him the easiest bracket to ensure he'd make the finals and it didn't work.

EA's got the
ohwell.gif
 face right now. 

There left with a virtually unknown player among casual fans in Peyton Hillis and one of the most polarizing athletes in sports in Mike Vick.

I want Vick to win just to see the %!%% storm it will cause.
laugh.gif

EA gave him the easiest bracket to ensure he'd make the finals and it didn't work.

EA's got the
ohwell.gif
 face right now. 

There left with a virtually unknown player among casual fans in Peyton Hillis and one of the most polarizing athletes in sports in Mike Vick.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

EA's got the
ohwell.gif
 face right now. 

laugh.gif
The reality of this whole Peyton Hillis situation is the cleveland browns promoted the HELL out of this contest even placing it on their homepage. I dont even think the packers even cared about this contest TBH.

Originally Posted by toine2983

EA's got the
ohwell.gif
 face right now. 

laugh.gif
The reality of this whole Peyton Hillis situation is the cleveland browns promoted the HELL out of this contest even placing it on their homepage. I dont even think the packers even cared about this contest TBH.

Back
Top Bottom