The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

Niketalk familia, your powers are needed once again.

My son's school is trying to get a new playground and currently we are involved in a contest called "Power a Bright Future" sponsored by Clorox. This contest is based solely on the number of votes received, so if we get enough votes we will get funding for our playground! Voting started October 24th and runs through Dec. 9th.

My son's school is called Los Feliz Charter School of the Arts. It's a great school but it is a charter, so the same funding that is available to public schools we dont get. It takes a lot of fundraising and a lot of hard work from the parents to get the things we need and this contest, if we win would get us the new playground that we really really want for our kids.

I've been around the NT community for quite a few years and over those years I've seen the power of NT first hand, so I know with NT's help my son's school could potentially win this contest.

So here's how it works, Cast your online vote every day through December 9, at http://www.powerabrightfu...gallery/detail/?nid=1172

Now the website I think might want you to sign up for some account and I know not all of yall are gonna want to do that so they made it easy, all you gotta do is text "clorox3905" to 44144.

Again TEXT "clorox3905" to 44144.

You can vote every single day, once a day, if you wish. I will make sure to update this thread with the progress and when we win I'll host the next SoCal NT summit and bring boxes of goodies for those in attendance.

Come on NT, lets make this happen.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and a special big thank you to everyone who takes the time out to text and vote.

*EDIT #1* I forgot to mention that its FREE to text, that was actually my first question so i'm not sure why i forgot to add that in my OP but its now updated.

*Edit #2 We have now shot all the way to 6th place, from 13th on sunday. We are only about 1400 votes from 2nd place as well!

*Edit #3 ok so as of right now we are in 5th place in our category, which is the PLAY category. The schools infront of.us.are.getting a lot of help but so are we. We have had Brooke Burke recently tweet to her followers on our behalf as well as Blake Shelton and a few others.

NT you can make a huge difference in these kida lives. Help us vote!

Voted, Just need to see this thread daily to keep voting.

Gex love the kids 
pimp.gif

maaan,
pimp.gif
this why i mess wit NT.... good looks every last one of you....

I'll have an official update Monday when we see the new numbers, right now apparently we have 1036 votes, which puts us in 12th place but i have a feeling we gonna be moving up over the weekend.

One of the parents got that Blake Shelton (country singer from The Voice) guy to tweet about it to his 700,000 + followers so thats got people feeling good about things but they aint seen NT do work yet...
smokin.gif

Seeko, nah fam there is NO charge on the text, i forgot to mention that in my OP because that was my first question too

Originally Posted by FeelMode

maaan,
pimp.gif
this why i mess wit NT.... good looks every last one of you....

I'll have an official update Monday when we see the new numbers, right now apparently we have 1036 votes, which puts us in 12th place but i have a feeling we gonna be moving up over the weekend.

One of the parents got that Blake Shelton (country singer from The Voice) guy to tweet about it to his 700,000 + followers so thats got people feeling good about things but they aint seen NT do work yet...
smokin.gif
Haha that's so whack.. Oh well.. I got you w/ a text. Glad I could help

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Seeko, nah fam there is NO charge on the text, i forgot to mention that in my OP because that was my first question too

No doubt my dawg. I'm voting right now.

Back
Top Bottom