The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

Just voted and will keep it up. Missed the summit last weekend, mos def won't be missing the next Summit again.

Just voted. For the sole purpose of someone actually being interested in getting things for your kids school, it's nice seeing someone active in the community.

Voted.

Gotta do it 4 the kids.

Voting everyday
pimp.gif

Keep the votes coming guys we really appreciate it... Ill be updating monday when we get the new numbers but I know we will be moving up! Thanks again everyone

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

no one ever helps me when i post things so the answer is no.

Need a tissue for your issue?

I hate kids, so anything they'll keep em occupied and out of my way gets my vote.

Daily bump, hope everyone enjoyed themselves with all the Halloween parties that went on last night and if you are going out tonight be safe. Like I said yesterday I should have an update tomorrow but remember you can text once a day! Thank you all, really puts a smile on my face to see the support from the NT community.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Anything for a fellow Trojan.

Man, absolute heartbreaker the other night huh? Our guys are headed in the right direction tho, the talent is really starting to gel.

Agaian thanks guys, we really need the votes, keep texting if you have the time!

Back
Top Bottom