The Real World St. Thomas

Were just going to act like this didn't air today?

I don't have cable, so I'm waiting on MTV.com to post it... Unless...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Said it in the other thread but putting a recovering drug addict on this show was cold blooded by MTV. Plus it's clear he has emotional issues. Not adding an 8th chick to pair up with him so dude would end up alone was another low brow move. He's looking like the biggest and saddest simp in real world history after this ep that was only the first day.

Hopping in to hot tubs nakes so you can get her attention
30t6p3b.gif
Not to mention the "kill me" talk in his journal. That is such mental ****** talk from ppl with poor socializing skills.

Anyway, black chick and Laura look good. Seems like a good cast although they're the generic type of RW cast.

I was meaning to watch this but I forgot all about it,.... i dont even watch tv no more now that the NBA is over..
ohwell.gif

ill catch it later today.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I was meaning to watch this but I forgot all about it,.... i dont even watch tv no more now that the NBA is over..
ohwell.gif

ill catch it later today.

Haha exact same deal. Once the NBA is over I don't watch as much TV. 
This season seems interesting...I wonder whats up with that one dude that punches himself in the commercial ha!

Challenge is where its at.........but I'll give this a watched, I think i've skipped the last few realworlds, i think the Las vegas 2 was the last one i watched.

Another snooze fest from MTV. Cast is terrible, they should just cancel real world.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Said it in the other thread but putting a recovering drug addict on this show was cold blooded by MTV. Plus it's clear he has emotional issues. Not adding an 8th chick to pair up with him so dude would end up alone was another low brow move. He's looking like the biggest and saddest simp in real world history after this ep that was only the first day.

Hopping in to hot tubs nakes so you can get her attention
30t6p3b.gif
Not to mention the "kill me" talk in his journal. That is such mental ****** talk from ppl with poor socializing skills.

Anyway, black chick and Laura look good. Seems like a good cast although they're the generic type of RW cast.
Yep, dude is probably gonna relapse at some point during the show

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not adding an 8th chick to pair up with him so dude would end up alone was another low brow move.

Straight Icey blooded move from MTV.

Trey is a lame though. This guy gets all fired up because Brandon was "talking ill" about him, when all he did was glorify him. Then when they talk about it, he says "we should be able to talk to just each other", but when he had a problem, he went to Laura?

Wide Receivers are such pre-Madonnas.

Didn't even realize this was airing anytime soon, well its a good thing sooner this finishes, sooner the next challenge starts. Every season Real World gets less interesting after the first couple episodes when all the heavy drama happens. Then it seems like they will air anything and anything and try to force "situations" with their editing.

Season looks promising.

Just waiting for Brandon to snap when Trey and Laura inevitably hook up.

Yea that dude Brandon was annoying me last night, dude was trying to get so much attention and saying so many awkward things. Ol girl Laura gave him that sympathy time and showed him her flip flops had me dying. Cast is really weak and none of the girls would get it even tho they are the only ones on the island ...

I always wondered if they brought people who did drugs would they just stop or whatever? cuz I know if I was casted for RW Houston or whatever I would look for a contact for Dro as soon as I landed
laugh.gif
. then it'll be a normal True Life episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

cast is terrible
Just terrible, all the males are cotton candy. Males crying over girls on the first night.
laugh.gif

this is the first time ive ever seen this show after all the seasons...it looked pretty good, dude is gonna off himself though his journal all crazy

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I always wondered if they brought people who did drugs would they just stop or whatever? cuz I know if I was casted for RW Houston or whatever I would look for a contact for Dro as soon as I landed
laugh.gif
. then it'll be a normal True Life episode
laugh.gif
You probably sign a contract that says you will refrain from illegal drug usage or you will get dropped from the show.

The one drug addict dude is a lame. He shoulda known they arent gonna cast another 3 drug addicted, chubby, pierced and tatted up dudes.

they petty for that, how u gon put a suicidal crackhead on a show wit no yambs insight? smh MTV, black chick is hot tho

it was trash, none of those girls look good, i am not referring to that man as swift, emo kid is gonna be by himself the whole season

I havent watched Real World in YEARS
laugh.gif

I just happen to catch this last night, I think I'll tune in, maybe...

Back
Top Bottom