The recession has hit me hard Vol. I got jacked...pics

It's getting pretty grimey. Happened to someone on my block a few days ago and a few weeks ago in one of the safest areas of NYC my friends car window gotsmashed and they took his laptop
indifferent.gif
Also been hearing about more muggings happening.

That's pretty effed up. That job had to take a while. I'd be willing to bet bread that the shop has something to do with it. You should definitelycheck that out.

man my whip is basic, I have a normal sound system nothing out this world. It's just the resale vaule of hondas.

To add to that, I remember cameron nelson got his rims jacked too, shortly after he copped them. Now I beileve it's these dudes that operated my soundsystem to get it working again that stole it. To anyone that gets their car operated on, don't give out your address! theyl'l come to your pad and takeyour !#!! professionally like they did mine a yesterday.

NEVER EVA GO to those places. You buy the rims there if cheap then get them put on my a official dealer or a big customs place

This is why I give them a fake address and make sure to take my registration out of the glove so they cant get my address.

OP, I feel your pain. Couple months back, I woke up to my car door half way open and all those wires(just like yours) hanging out my dash...you should askaround, see if anyone got word of someone who caught a lick lately. Police can also finger print your car if u wanna get em involved.

would someone know why they would need your address for hooking up a stereo system?

Yes i remember this happening to me too. I believe til this day it was the guys at A & G custom auto shop in Whittier who got me. I was staying on campus in the apartments at CSULA not too far from there and i used that address on my work forms like an unknowing 19 year old. Anyways i went upstairs for about 10 mins. no lie, came back to car and my sub box, stereo, and cd's gone. No alarm went off, battery was disconnected, just nasty man.....

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Not surprised, when I was at CSULA, you would see busted windows all the time. Plenty of petty thieves around,
smh.gif
. Never been into stereos or systems, but I still my car to broken into. I shared my story in another thread, but someone got in my car an took the face....just the freaking face. Like, who does that?. They didn't take anything else in the car, including a new hoody and some baseball gear, that could have fetched more on the streets.

Anyway, had to roll with my headphones on, 'cause driving without music puts me to sleep,
smh.gif
. Not cool at all, had to take a 90 minuted drive today, with my IPOD on,
laugh.gif

all yall saying take out registration fake address yada yada, what about license plate u guys take those off too? The numbers can be traced back to yourresidence.

This happened to me too, not too long ago. I parked near Marshall High here in LA to see a patient and I got my car jacked. They took my gps.
Why would you need to give your address when you get your car fixed up? They never asked me for it at Al & Ed's. You really have to get your car fixedat a place far from where you live for safety.

what part of NOVA you from tho? and what shop did you take it to, please dont say quality tire or MAS or electronic plus, because i know those dudes rob folks,i always get my stuff from electronic plus, and they already kno not to ask for my addy cuz i got into a argument with the manager about it, whenever any shopasks for my address i just say "you dont need my address to install *enter what your getting done here*" and they always understand.

i live in woodbridge VA, and i know 4-5 guys that got there imports stolen in front of there house, and they had multiple kill switches AND they were parked inthe driveway's, bammas are good at what they do, one of the reasons i try n keep my car lookin stock. my one friend that got his civic SI turbo'dstolen always gave fake addresses at shops, then one day he said he went to jiffy lube and gave the manager his real address not thinkin about it, 3 days laterhis cars gone, we went to the shop and raised hell but we didnt have evidence they stole it so we couldnt really do anything but accuse them, grimey, chancesare your stereo system is on craigslist right now or installed already in somebodys car, sorry for the loss.

indifferent.gif
when i see #!+* like this it get me heated.
smh.gif
If i ever see someone in the act taking someone elses #!+*, I would put the 45 to em quick.

Back
Top Bottom