The RETRO Gaming Thread!

how about I just realized the ps2 can play ps1 games..need a memory card

Just remember that to do both you'll need to use either composite cable or better yet S-video cable. Ps1 games will not work with component cables.

silent hill games are sooooo expensive

Yeah I was tempted to buy the original comparing prices it was a deal but I passed at 23$...since I shop at the flea market and I enjoy it I feel I’ll get it for a couple dollars one day

Yeah I was tempted to buy the original comparing prices it was a deal but I passed at 23$...since I shop at the flea market and I enjoy it I feel I’ll get it for a couple dollars one day
I may get HD collection (2&3) brand new on bay for $31 brand new..I think it's impossible to find them at thrift/flea

Hearing 2 is the best..I used to own that and strategy guide..no clue where they are smh

I may get HD collection (2&3) brand new on bay for $31 brand new..I think it's impossible to find them at thrift/flea

Hearing 2 is the best..I used to own that and strategy guide..no clue where they are smh

I was gonna get it for PS4 but I read the Game was broken and doesn’t play like the ps2 version frame rate too dark etc. unless there is an update

I think you can find anything out in the wild there’s a Mom somewhere asking you still want these games ?!?! Lol and selling them a dollar a piece

I was gonna get it for PS4 but I read the Game was broken and doesn’t play like the ps2 version frame rate too dark etc. unless there is an update

I think you can find anything out in the wild there’s a Mom somewhere asking you still want these games ?!?! Lol and selling them a dollar a piece
Yeah the reviews say don't buy if u have ps2 versions..I will cop eventually at a good price..might just always look on eBay for ps2..it seems i want 2 for now..I had the first one too..I can get that and play on ps2 and will buy a ps1 memory card for $5 on bay

Saw this at Target. Need.

IMG_20171102_174445.jpg

If it works, give it a good scrubbing. If it doesn't $10 for parts ain't too bad though.

^ if it's still there when I go back..u got it

***goodwill had a ps2 fat..looked brand new..no dust anywhere but it was $25..if I didn't have 2 working ones I would have been all over that..I have 1 slim and 1 fat..I like the fats because of the power switch in the back

Back
Top Bottom