The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Michael Vick in 04 Madden = unfair. My friends and I had to outlaw using the Falcons. The Double HB shotgun was deadly.

This was also the last madden I bought. I think they introduced the qb vision the year after and I wasn't into it.

Lmao
684962FD-8D8F-4D46-BE7C-C61073A28F10.jpeg

Michael Vick in 04 Madden = unfair. My friends and I had to outlaw using the Falcons. The Double HB shotgun was deadly.

This was also the last madden I bought. I think they introduced the qb vision the year after and I wasn't into it.

Hit stick was 05. Up there with 2k5 as GOAT football game. 06 was the first vision cone game I think

I know retro gaming has taken off but really didn't know how much...Mega Man 1 (cart only) going for $60 easy on the bay now!!!
Got rid of my NES games about 10 years ago...right before the explosion I suppose...I must have missed out on thousands. :smh:

Thought I had about 80 NES games but I just opened an old spreadsheet with a list containing more than that. :smh:
Not counting doubles. Here is that list...

10-Yard Fight
Arkanoid
Baseball
Baseball Stars
Batman
Battletoads
Bionic Commando
Blades of Steel
Blaster Master
Bubble Bobble
Burgertime
California Games
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania III Dracula's Curse
Clu Clu Land
Contra
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Classics
Double Dragon
Double Dragon II
Double Dribble
Dragon Warrior
Duck Hunt
DuckTales
Excitebike
Fester's Quest
Friday the 13th
Galaga
Gauntlet
Ghosts 'N Goblins
Golf
Goonies II
Gradius
Guardian Legend
Gumshoe
Hogan's Alley
Ice Climber
Ice Hockey
Ikari Warriors
Jaws
Karnov
Kickle Cubicle
Kid Icarus
Kung Fu
Legend of Zelda
Marble Madness
Mario Bros.
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Metal Gear
Metroid
Micro Machines
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Millipede
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden II
Pac-Man
Paperboy
Pinball
Popeye
Pro Wrestling
Q*Bert
Rad Racer
Rampage
R.C. Pro-Am
Renegade
Rescue Rangers
Ring King
Rygar
Shadowgate
Skate or Die
Slalom
Soccer
Spy Hunter
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Spike 'V' Ball
T & C Surf Designs
Tecmo Bowl
Tecmo Super Bowl
Tecmo World Wrestling
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tennis
Tetris
Top Gun
Track & Field II
Urban Champion
Wild Gunman
Winter Games
Wizards & Warriors
World Cup Soccer
Wrecking Crew
Zelda II: Adventures of Link

swaynomics930 swaynomics930

I know retro gaming has taken off but really didn't know how much...Mega Man 1 (cart only) going for $60 easy on the bay now!!!
Got rid of my NES games about 10 years ago...right before the explosion I suppose...I must have missed out on thousands. :smh:

Thought I had about 80 NES games but I just opened an old spreadsheet with a list containing more than that. :smh:
Not counting doubles. Here is that list...

10-Yard Fight
Arkanoid
Baseball
Baseball Stars
Batman
Battletoads
Bionic Commando
Blades of Steel
Blaster Master
Bubble Bobble
Burgertime
California Games
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania III Dracula's Curse
Clu Clu Land
Contra
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Classics
Double Dragon
Double Dragon II
Double Dribble
Dragon Warrior
Duck Hunt
DuckTales
Excitebike
Fester's Quest
Friday the 13th
Galaga
Gauntlet
Ghosts 'N Goblins
Golf
Goonies II
Gradius
Guardian Legend
Gumshoe
Hogan's Alley
Ice Climber
Ice Hockey
Ikari Warriors
Jaws
Karnov
Kickle Cubicle
Kid Icarus
Kung Fu
Legend of Zelda
Marble Madness
Mario Bros.
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Metal Gear
Metroid
Micro Machines
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Millipede
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden II
Pac-Man
Paperboy
Pinball
Popeye
Pro Wrestling
Q*Bert
Rad Racer
Rampage
R.C. Pro-Am
Renegade
Rescue Rangers
Ring King
Rygar
Shadowgate
Skate or Die
Slalom
Soccer
Spy Hunter
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Spike 'V' Ball
T & C Surf Designs
Tecmo Bowl
Tecmo Super Bowl
Tecmo World Wrestling
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tennis
Tetris
Top Gun
Track & Field II
Urban Champion
Wild Gunman
Winter Games
Wizards & Warriors
World Cup Soccer
Wrecking Crew
Zelda II: Adventures of Link

swaynomics930 swaynomics930

I still have my NES and SNES from when I was a kid. I want to refurbish them and add a few games. Honestly they would just collect dust it rare I play games. I love my switch since its portable about the only thing play now.

Madden 06 introduced QB vision. 05 was Hit Stick. No disrespect or trying to correct you, just reminiscing at the days when games had innovation and passion. Now most of the market is cash grabbing.

Was looking for my madden 04 when i stumbled across this :pimp:
C58DA93F-B5D9-4343-9E20-03926BE05D48.jpeg

First Basketball Game I ever owned. If E3 this year really does reveal PS2/PS3 backwards compatibility on PS4, my PS2 collection is finally going to leave the parent's house.

Alright... I just realized my 1up page is gone so I no longer have any pics of my collection, so I guess it's time for an update. I'll be taking some nice pics of my some of the rarities and series that I have, starting with my favorite Sega console, the Dreamcast...

I like the Dreamcast. A lot. It's probably my 3rd favorite console of all time. I actually pioneered online console gaming by including a modem in every console. It also offered arcade perfect gaming in your home as it was based on the Sega Naomi board which was very popular back then as Sega was a major force in the arcades back then.

I like the Dreamcast so much that I currently own 5 of them, all working. 2 of them are Japanese. The other 3 are American consoles. One is the original system I first got in 1999, the other a practically mint console I purchased later
The last one is the black Sega Sports edition. I had a 6th console that I think I gave to the kid of some chick I used to **** with back in the day, but I bet you they don't even know where it's at now. Kids don't appreciate **** like this.

Anyway I also have a pretty damn complete setvof accessories. Several white boxed controllers, some of them are probably new, I dunno. Official first party controllers in every color with matching VMUs. 5 Jump Packs. Everybody's controller was shook ******* with me in my crib, B.

Attachments

• 20180604_221946.jpg
    20180604_221946.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom