The RETRO Gaming Thread!

evander-holyfield-s-real-deal-boxing-usa-sega-genesis.png
Come on Pansey!

Ah, how do you like "Tecmo Bowl" Wrestling?

That tune is catchy

The game is pretty good but I still like nes's Pro Wrestling better, just more fun overall. However, the graphics are way more colorful and play by play commentary is a nice touch.

My mother's boss has a kid moving out and he gave up some of his video games. Dude handed me over $75 worth of games I'm going to trade in for cash. I think I'm finally going to get 2 games I've been putting off buying...Nes Darkwing Duck and Super Dodgeball.

I remember playing nba jam non-stop on Sega and the offers utter shell of the power adapter was melting.

Anyone ever have something like that happen while gaming?

Last edited:
I remember playing nab jam non-stop on Sega and the offers utter shell of the power adapter was melting.

Anyone ever have something like that happen while gaming?

Seems like your electrical outlet has a surging problem and overheated the power adapter. It happened to me once at my uncle's house, was charging the battery of my Tyco r.c. car "Hi-Jacker” :smh:

Last edited:
Seems like your electrical outlet has a surging problem and overheated the power adapter. It happened to me by once at my uncle's house, was charging the battery of my Tyco r.c. car "Hi-Jacker” :smh:

Thing was that during the summer, we would wake up, play, eat, play, eat, play and then it would be like 1 in the morning :lol:

We weren't going outside when we had the genesis and the air conditioner on :lol:

Thing was that during the summer, we would wake up, play, eat, play, eat, play and then it would be like 1 in the morning :lol:

We weren't going outside when we had the genesis and the air conditioner on :lol:

Damn! You guys were abusing be it then :lol:
I remember my cousin not letting me play after watching him play for 40 minutes. He'd touch the top of the Genesis and turn it off. "Oh it's too hot, you can play it later”.

Damn! You guys were abusing be it then :lol:
I remember my cousin not letting me play after watching him play for 40 minutes. He'd touch the top of the Genesis and turn it off. "Oh it's too hot, you can play it later”.

I remember that excuse from my cousins, too.

As soon as they finished eating, the Sega had completely cooled off.

Back
Top Bottom