The RETRO Gaming Thread!

74334787_830883530640758_6030658606465024000_n.jpg

datboi81 datboi81 What ever happened to that POS who stole your games though? Did you and your bro confront him later on in life or nah?

datboi81 datboi81 What ever happened to that POS who stole your games though? Did you and your bro confront him later on in life or nah?

The main one ,who was my brother’s age(6 years older) ended a drug addict or something of the sort. The younger brother (3 years older) was high school friends with my ex. I told her to set up a meeting and so I could fight him, but she never did. I wanted all the smoke and swore it was on-sight whenever I saw either of them, but it’s buried now as of yesterday.

Replaying Twilight princess on the wii right now. Brings back hella memories of being fresh out of high school and living in a college party house. Skipping classes to play Zelda all day. Man times were simpler back then.

i barely play newer games now. Bought a PS4 just for red dead last year and I never bought another game. Just sucks when you get older and there are legitimately far more important things to do with your free time.

but today.......today I’m downing this entire edible cookie, tripping balls hopefully, and playing Zelda until I pass out. Just like when I was 19 years old :pimp:

Just my opinion but the Simpsons games on the home consoles were straight cheeks vs. the excellent arcade brawler (by Konami).

This!

However, I did enjoy Krusty’s Fun House for the Genesis. It was a a good puzzle game.

This!

However, I did enjoy Krusty’s Fun House for the Genesis. It was a a good puzzle game.

I had borrowed it from a friend back in the day but the game wasn't anything special and I returned it a few days later.

Looking at Wikipedia, Acclaim was churning out Simpsons' games across Nintendo & SEGA almost yearly. No wonder the quality of the joints was below average to garbage. Wonder why they didn't make a brawler style game during the 16 bit era seeing as how popular that genre was back then.

The Konami Simpsons game was and still is a classic. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

You guys think the Sega Classic goes on sale for black friday?

It should parada45 parada45 but you know foolish SEGA is. The worst part is that the trash AF ATGames joint is still on shelves to further confuse consumers.

BestBuy Canada had the nerve to try and hustle the ATGames joint on discount on the week of the official SEGA Mini launch - I'm sure they might've tricked some people. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Why is there are Back to the Future Dolorean car and Walkman in the picture? That’s an 80’s thing.

Cool pic though.

the dude who does these gets commissioned for his work. This picture is literally what some customer requested that he make. That being said BTTF and walkmans weren’t that far removed from 92’ 93’ 94’? I didn’t have a disc man until 97 or 98 maybe.

the dude who does these gets commissioned for his work. This picture is literally what some customer requested that he make. That being said BTTF and walkmans weren’t that far removed from 92’ 93’ 94’? I didn’t have a disc man until 97 or 98 maybe.

Ahhhh, now it makes sense. I was wondering about that because those 2 details stood out to me the most. The older tv too but I’m going off of what I saw as a child growing up. We didn’t get a newer style (black plastic) tv until 1997. As for Disc mans, I got one around the same time as you. Had Biggie and Dmx bumping hard at that time, lol.

Why is there are Back to the Future Dolorean car and Walkman in the picture? That’s an 80’s thing.

Cool pic though.
Ahhhh, now it makes sense. I was wondering about that because those 2 details stood out to me the most. The older tv too but I’m going off of what I saw as a child growing up. We didn’t get a newer style (black plastic) tv until 1997. As for Disc mans, I got one around the same time as you. Had Biggie and Dmx bumping hard at that time, lol.

My G TURBO UNO TURBO UNO the 1970s TV with the manual controls is the most egregious item as you pointed out. A TV/VCR combination would've been more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom