The RETRO Gaming Thread!

It’s one of those games that you just have to play through to get it’s appeal. It’s a fun ride through with a colorful cast. I can understand those who don’t like it, but I’ve always loved it.

Dude at my local game store was sold the complete in-box for $600. I thought he’d never move it, but sure enough this high roller from Mexico bought it.

played earthbound for the 1st time last year (vis snes mini).

-Game is very detailed (multiple towns, characters) for a snes game
-Very quirky and silly (in a good way)

I can see the 2nd point being a turnoff for some. But I’m glad I got to experience this game, I do think it deserves its accolades as an all-time great

FC162C01-9E34-47CB-B577-1F519604DFF2.jpeg

Trying to use the Law of Attraction to get Capcom to stop playing around and make Power Stone 3 for Switch.

I was visiting my sister and happen to find a cardboard box with this inside alone on the sidewalk free for the taking. I want to test it out but I don’t have a power cord for it. I have a few games for trade bait and A/V cable but thats it.
2303CCE8-4B2F-4389-9878-E81624A2C243.jpeg

who's getting streets of rage 4? releases on thursday.

Will pick up a physical copy based on reviews. Not prepared to pay $39.99 USD (as I'm in Canada) so will wait for some type of discount.

The Genesis/MD packaging is kind of cool but won't fit in with the PS4 game library.

Will pick up a physical copy based on reviews. Not prepared to pay $39.99 USD (as I'm in Canada) so will wait for some type of discount.

The Genesis/MD packaging is kind of cool but won't fit in with the PS4 game library.
They have the regular case in the Genesis box. Might not justify still paying an extra $20, but just wanted to inform you just in case.

Thanks my G datboi81 datboi81 I've got MD cartridges of Bare Knuckes 1-3. Wish this game had come out on a SEGA system back in the day but it is what it is.

Game does look a bit on the short side, so their asking price is steep. Surprised that SEGA is not publishing this and using 'Limited Run' games seeing as they did a Bayonetta/Vanquish release recently.

Not looking, but I love me some Neo-Geo. My favorite fighting game series started there. (King of Fighters)

crazy...i have an aes, but none of those games...i dont even play my aes anymore...

the neo-geo games on the ps4 for download are nice and around $10

Back
Top Bottom