The RETRO Gaming Thread!

original.gif

Demonstrating that the Nintendo Gamecube was basically the Nintendo Switch............before the birth of the Nintendo Switch

I've always wanted that Gameboy player and just completely forgot about it. I think I'm gonna have to search for one now.

Regretted selling my 1st Gamecube with the GB player. The GB player is going for dumb prices
especially just the disc.

Of all my game hunting the GameCube stuff has been the hardest to find at thrift stores. Ive only seen the GB player and disc twice. I sold the first one but smartened up and kept the second time, never again have I found another.

Anyhow, here’s my latest game related pick up. Good deal for $5
6BEB60AC-FC16-4350-A880-85F05D4A0482.jpeg

I'm glad I jumped on the GameCube stuff before it became really retro, during my college years. I found a GameCube and the Gameboy player in the wild and bought the disc on eBay for 30 which I thought was high at the time

Not surprisingly, this "get it before its too late" mentality has been a gift and a curse for my game collection.. I been copping different DS/3DS's left and right before they get expensive in a few years.

Bonus pic, recently modded my GBA with a backlit screen. Copped a pink one for ~16 a few years ago but never really used it. Its like a new machine now. If y’all got a GBA I recommend you hold on to it and do this mod, they’re only gonna get more expensive now.
I remember years ago I found 2 GBAs (purple and glacier) for cheap (like 2 bux each) and sold them cuz I didn't see myself using it at all. Luckily I held on to two GBCs I found, which I plan to mod soon.
45DFFEF2-263E-464F-8795-AC890EB639D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom