The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Gif I made, I made Hennig's costume look like one of the ones he wore in the WWF.

Altered Sting's costume too.

20201006_181542.gif

You went back to play Revenge?

Man, I play Revenge all the time. And not because of quarantine either. I have played Revenge at least 60 times in the past year.

But now I'm on WWF No Mercy, I've created the Ultimate Warrior as accurately as possible. I mean every detail. In the past 30 days I've probably played No Mercy everyday. I may create Mr. Perfect now.

I'm playing on an original N64 and I go back and forth between a Mad Katz controller and a clone with no name that is exactly like the original controllers.

Man, I play Revenge all the time. And not because of quarantine either. I have played Revenge at least 60 times in the past year.

But now I'm on WWF No Mercy, I've created the Ultimate Warrior as accurately as possible. I mean every detail. In the past 30 days I've probably played No Mercy everyday. I may create Mr. Perfect now.

I'm playing on an original N64 and I go back and forth between a Mad Katz controller and a clone with no name that is exactly like the original controllers.
Have you ever played VIrtual Pro Wrestling 64 or VPW 2?

Have you ever played VIrtual Pro Wrestling 64 or VPW 2?

Naw, but I know about them lol. I've heard they're serious.

I love the engine, but the reason Revenge does it for me is the aesthetic of WCW from 1997-1998, in my opinion their best years.

I just struggle to get into the characters in other AKI wrestling games, even though the game play is perfection.

I think the only way Revenge will be topped, in my eyes, is if they use the NO MERCY engine but have it be set in the WWF from 1987-1990, the best era.:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Naw, but I know about them lol. I've heard they're serious.

I love the engine, but the reason Revenge does it for me is the aesthetic of WCW from 1997-1998, in my opinion their best years.

I just struggle to get into the characters in other AKI wrestling games, even though the game play is perfection.

I think the only way Revenge will be topped, in my eyes, is if they use the NO MERCY engine but have it be set in the WWF from 1987-1990, the best era.:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I feel you. That is what made Revenge Special. I preferred the WCW product as well.

But have you followed this project?

I feel you. That is what made Revenge Special. I preferred the WCW product as well.

But have you followed this project?

I've seen it before but haven't checked on it in months. I joined a subreddit about N64 wrestling games and subscribed to some YouTube channels. I gotta get back into it. Do you play it on a PC?

There are a bunch of free/cheap SEGA games on STEAM right now.

I might try out Streets Of Kamurocho. It is like SOR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom