The RETRO Gaming Thread!

292000401.jpg

You know what I meant.
Not enough characters or customization. Tracks are boring to drive on and just pretty straight forward. Car Handling sucks you will hit walls randomly for no reason. Nobody is ever online. And the biggest issue is the horrible frame rates drops and rendering

I am on PC with it. There are always folks on line surprisingly.

Solid title but I usually play with folks I know as well so it is fun as hell.

Haven't experienced the hitting walls situation.

Just played Mario Kart Double Dash (GC) for the first time ever.

Man, this game is so damn fun.

I always preferred the SNES version over the N64 version. There was just something about the N64 version that never clicked for me.

But yea, this Double Dash is vicious man.

Double Dash maybe the best episode, everything on point, used to love the Wii one, deceived by the last one, N64 is one of the worst for me, SNES one was great at its time but graphics now gives headaches and DS was great too if memories good

Graphics on Double Dash are way better than before, lot of colors, each character having a special attack etc.

Beat Environmental Station Alpha and Axiom Verge over the past couple of weeks. Both were fire :pimp:. I liked ESA better though. Reminded me very much of Hollow Knight. I need to find another Metroidvania.

Game Boy Advance was disappointing in so many ways, but for someone who never played to F-Zero on SNES at the time, its iteration was incredible, and when you're not satisfied with a Nintendo console, at least you always got some Mario Kart or other to enjoy it anyway. Worst things were the form of the console, the ugly look with old big cartridges, and no lighting when it was colored, so I was expecting one...I don't remember about the Game Gear, but might it was retro lightened ? Cool thing was you only got to have 2 batteries against 4 for Game Boy. But I feel Nintendo rules portable consoles with Game Boy and Game Boy Color, but this one was just a way to wait for the great PSP :smokin still playing PSP games today, that means a lot !

Back
Top Bottom