The RETRO Gaming Thread!

16935213637_e8aa65ce24_o.jpg

17116675376_258a4c2caa_o.jpg

16955071140_1f7c9a5216_o.jpg

17141034142_a8085b4eac_o.jpg

17141034002_a2e9837632_o.jpg

Anyone ever hear of this?

Just watched this vid last week and had never heard of it myself. I remember the power glove, big clunky NES arcade style controller, power pad, R.O.B and zapper among others but surprised I had never heard of this one before. It seemed like an early basic version of the Xbox Kinect.

That wasn't even the worst part of the review that aged poorly:

Fans of console first-person shooters or the Alien film series will probably be better off waiting for Fox's recently announced Aliens: Colonial Marines for the PlayStation 2. While no concrete details have been announced for the game yet, this is one instance where the unknown is preferable to the devil you know.

Aliens: Colonial Marines was never released on the PS2 and eventually was released in 2013.

Didn't play to GoldenEye for a while since yesterday, this is the Twitch session of today, some snorting when I thought I succeed to cut the mic : sorry for that.
Also, like said, mic on this time, first I'm talking to myself in french then in english to people, I clearly don't assume my accent but whatever :lol:

EDIT : A 7 hours Twitch session I did a few hours ago (09/24/21-09/25/21)

Last edited:
Another scumbag, Tommy Tallarico.

Intellivision CEO.

The Amico has been in development for years and he gets all defensive about questioning it.

Even ignores his investors questions regarding the console :smh:

Calls people "gaming racists" and communists if you go against him :lol:

Yesterday I found a complete PS2 slim with all the power/video cables, memory card and controller. Can’t believe it was only $10, what a deal. The games they had on the shelves were okay but most were crappy Wii dance games and PS1 games. You already know I went with the PS1 titles....

PS1:
Austin Powers Pinball
Namco Atari Museum vol. 3
Ford Racing
Q*bert
Turnabout

PS2:
NBA Street vol. 3

Wii:
TheGodfather

Back
Top Bottom