The RETRO Gaming Thread!

ActualBouncyBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

it maybe the best selling console of it's time. I still didn't like it. the Wii U was better imo.
Just thought the conversation was funny since it was discussing who was second and third that generation.

Crazy the Wii U was a flop. I didn’t buy one. Nintendo quit on the graphics arms race after the GameCube. But honestly you can’t ever lose on a Nintendo console with their games.

Just thought the conversation was funny since it was discussing who was second and third that generation.

Crazy the Wii U was a flop. I didn’t buy one. Nintendo quit on the graphics arms race after the GameCube. But honestly you can’t ever lose on a Nintendo console with their games.
My logic is , the Wii U was what the Wii should have been. The Switch is what the Wii U should have been.

Nintendo fumbled hard on advertising the Wii U and also messed up on the name. For the longest time I thought Wii U was just an upgrade to Wii, not it’s own console which I think a lot of other people thought as well. Nintendo had fire games for it as we see a ton of its game ports to the Switch being successful. Only good thing about the Wii U being a flop is how cheap they can be had for. I accidentally won one on eBay for under $200 with 6 games, a pro controller, and 2 Wii motes after placing a bid and forgetting about the auction lol.

Back
Top Bottom