The RETRO Gaming Thread!

prices on the bay right now

:x :x :x :x

Joint ain't even as big as da og :smh:

And so NES expectin cats to triumph over Jaquio in Ninja Gaiden AND NOT FIEND FOR PART 2 right away? :smh:
kind of insulting imo

Punch-Out w/o Mike Tyson is still insulting imo

Last edited:
tried to tell yall. if these prices on the bay really fetching 3-400 + i may just have to go that route.

Resellers are going to get stuck with these, can't wait until Nintendo floods the market with restocks.
laugh.gif
Right? Sucks for those resellers. 

I read a story that a family of six (mom, dad, teen daughter, pre-teen son, and two children under two) was able to buy the entire shipment at a Walmart.
mean.gif

I thought shoe resellers were scumbags...today reminded of all the folks who are just trying to make a profit out there. Smh.

Right? Sucks for those resellers. 

I read a story that a family of six (mom, dad, teen daughter, pre-teen son, and two children under two) was able to buy the entire shipment at a Walmart.:smh:

I thought shoe resellers were scumbags...today reminded of all the folks who are just trying to make a profit out there. Smh.

I didn't even want it and I went to a Walmart at 12am to see the nonsense and see how they handle these types of releases in case there's something that drops that I do want and it was ridiculous

the first person I saw was bragging to a employee how he already had 3 of em

people went to electronics but they were all at one register in the front

this system will be an afterthought by february

i mean these are good to have just to play im glad i got mine.... resellers wont get stuck with these as long as they unload by christmas they'll be straight.. they'll make some type of profit.

wii classic controller works too but im look for the joystick for the nes classic but all these reviews say it doesnt work with nes mini

Last edited:
Woke up this morning and thought to check brickseek. Saw that a target in DTLA had possibly 23 then remembered they opened at 8. Surprisingly my gf was down to head there since it was 715 and we were 20 minutes away.

Get there drop her off and tell her to get in any line that's there, she ends up 17 of 18 available. I'm like cool. Right as they open target employee comes through with 4 more tickets. Tries to give me fast one and not give me a ticket since I wasn't at the back but I said chale I been here and want one so he gives me a ticket and I score mine too :smokin

View media item 2228747
She was bummed Friday but not today. Plus she's on vacay this week so all she gon do is play :lol:

Woke up this morning and thought to check brickseek. Saw that a target in DTLA had possibly 23 then remembered they opened at 8. Surprisingly my gf was down to head there since it was 715 and we were 20 minutes away.

Get there drop her off and tell her to get in any line that's there, she ends up 17 of 18 available. I'm like cool. Right as they open target employee comes through with 4 more tickets. Tries to give me fast one and not give me a ticket since I wasn't at the back but I said chale I been here and want one so he gives me a ticket and I score mine too
smokin.gif

She was bummed Friday but not today. Plus she's on vacay this week so all she gon do is play
laugh.gif
Whats the product code for target?

Back
Top Bottom