The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Yes.. What's the product code for target?

5c897fe71.jpg

The extension cable is a must.

Love the feel of the controller, and surprisingly doesn't wear you down.

Flipped my extra console too :smokin got me that extra lining for my pockets. Glad i did it fast to beat the restock hehe

Lol how you go from mad yoy missed out for your girl.. to not mad because it would bore you.
To waking up early and extra travel to get it. Happy you got it
Now flipping the 2nd....
Lol you all over the place

Well she wanted it so it was more for her but she wanted to do it on her own, because she thought it wouldn't be as crazy as it was when it released. That's why i was heated because after her attempts failed, I had to be the backup plan and fight through the masses online which I knew would be nuts. I was whatever on it cuz I still have Infinite warfare and BF1 to get through :lol:

I got up early and went to DTLA for her. She was the mopey one. I had to get it for her to justify the pop purchases and Space Jams in december :nerd:

Picking up the extra was always meant to be sold :smokin That extra $100+ just paid for my black friday GS Boxes

Love the pics/gifs you guys be posting :smokin

Oregon trail [emoji]128557[/emoji] miss playing that in my elementary school lab where we had all those old apple II's

Tiger my god I can't believe I used to think those were cool. Primitive definitely describes it

Last edited:
^^^
Horrible, horrible game. Churned out to cash in on TMNT mania. The top down/aerial parts were the worst, couldn't see that damn steamroller with the horrid RF connection on an 80s CRT. If you survived the steamroller the underwater parts were guaranteed to make you want to smash your controller and/or NES. :smh: :smh:

^^^
Horrible, horrible game. Churned out to cash in on TMNT mania. The top down/aerial parts were the worst, couldn't see that damn steamroller with the horrid RF connection on an 80s CRT. If you survived the steamroller the underwater parts were guaranteed to make you want to smash your controller and/or NES. :smh: :smh:

^ One of the games that I never beat because of all you said. Smh.

You're absolutely right.. Real tears back in the day doing the underwater level.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom