The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Yo this was one one of my fav series ever. A shame Capcom never did anything else with it
lol man im a huge fan of Mega Man X series on SNES

X2 by far is my favorite and the hardest.

I stopped at X6 on playstation.... very underrated series

Last edited:
I was a huge Mega Man X fan back in the day. The final boss (Sigma) was so hard. It also annoyed me so much that you only had the option of filling up your life tanks in the last stage if you died. The passwords wouldn't let you get to the final 3 bosses, you had to go back to the stage where you'd fight all the original stage bosses.

yea the final bosses were no joke... man I hated that spider on Mega Man X.... BRRRUH made me throw my snes around the room.

Sigma was always a douche only game I remember him being a piece of cake is X4 especially if you put in the cheat to get the ultimate armor or black zero

Last edited:
Spider was easy with the ice power if you were patient and focused more on dodging than attacking.

I picked up the X collection for ps2 a while back...need to play that again soom

I wish Capcom would release the Ace Attorney series on Android in the U.S. 
mean.gif

12 was complete looks new the disc I'm keeping it for sure to match with the remake coming out on PS4, and I never played anything ps2 besides the gtas, fight night 2001 or 02, and nba street my cousin had a ps2 I lived at his house a couple months...so hopefully this ps2 slim works good isn't water damaged like the other one i bought and posted. It is a bit dusty tho

Ahhhhhh man.....the dude at my local thrift store had a brain fart and didn't charge me for the following games :lol:

Ps2: DefJam Fight for NY

GameCube: Mario power tennis, Spyro a heros tail, Simpson's hit & run

Back
Top Bottom