The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Sega Master System I think... I remember my mom buying Burger Time for the NES and realizing it was for the wrong system so I eventually got one of those too I think. For system I asked for was the SNES, and I think my aunt Josephine came through on that. Can't remember if I was more hyped for that or the PS1 that my mom got me for Christmas in 97.

I still remember getting an SNES for Xmas in 91'? Fondly remember the shape of the box under the wrapping paper and was holding out hope it was what I thought it was lol.

Luck was on my side today. Strolled through kinda late and the employee was putting out a big stack of video games. Picked some good ones for $2 each :pimp:
F9A102EE-D400-4AEA-8D6E-F29726EB0A7B.jpeg

Bro Mario Kart and Wind Walker are going for ridiculous prices.

Nice! :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
I’m glad I didn’t pass on them. I really just wanted them for the cover sleeves and manuals being in better condition than the ones I own. My nephews been asking for GameCube stuff as he’s getting more into the Wii (Backwards compatible with GC)

The ones I did leave were a bunch of Guitar Hero PS2 games and a disc only Wii Mario Kart & Wii Sports.

Anyone ever buy one of those 8bitdo controllers?

Looking to buy wireless ones for my sega and snes minis.

Anyone ever buy one of those 8bitdo controllers?

Looking to buy wireless ones for my sega and snes minis.

Check your local 99cent store. Seriously, they have wireless NES/SNES controllers for $4.99. I think there was a wireless one as well for $3.99 made by Nyko.
2EDE3637-F29A-468F-8115-5609E0772EE7.jpeg

This one was $3.99
1637714408444.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom